I Need help

Super_Koray

Reaction score
Hello everyone !
I was playing in Primordia (Like always) when the server restarted as announced.
When i came back online i traded some stuff and i decided to go home.
so i used /skill recall and now i am falling into the void :confused: with much valleuble stuff.
i quickly logged off and i belve i have 4 1/2 heart left. could anyone tell me what to do ??
do i need to use /spawn ??? plz comment quickly :(

Greetings, Super_Koray

Super_Koray

Reaction score
..... nevermind... i already died :confused: and lost everythin :(
is this a sort of bug or glitch ? also, 2 other people used recall and got the same problem

Super_Koray

Reaction score
:confused: i see but, the tweet was tweeted (or however u call that) 20 mins ago, and this happend like 30 mins ago, well anyways, thanks for clearin it up to me.....

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Nope, Primordias TOS state that no items will be refunded in the case of glitches, bugs, errors, mooshroom and @Malcovent s
Can you explain why, If we make a new /skill mark, It does the exact same thing - Spawning in Void.. Looks like It isn't fixed :p

Super_Koray

Reaction score
uwhmmm :( i used /skill mark. and i have 7 stacks of iron in my bag and i used /skill recall now i'm in void again.
could u plz jail me to get me out of the void before i die ?? i logged off quickly again. plz dont lemme die :confused:

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
uwhmmm :( i used /skill mark. and i have 7 stacks of iron in my bag and i used /skill recall now i'm in void again.
could u plz jail me to get me out of the void before i die ?? i logged off quickly again. plz dont lemme die :confused:
Just don't login till It is fixed.

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I would say super this should be the first and only time you will get this chance. In other words if you must use recall and such do a test without anything valuable. Otherwise there should be no chance as getting a jail save again. Remember staff are not taxis to save you. Thank you shiny and sorry to disposition with this.