I need help..bad

R1KACHU

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i need help bad about this...last nite i tried to get into minecraft itself...i logged in and everything but then when i clicked on multiplayer it kinda just caused major lag...normally my computer loads it as a huge long list in seconds then organizes it into pages but this time it took a few mins and didnt organize it...instead it ended up not responding...i need to kno if anyone else is having this problem how to fix it if i even can and why this is happening...i noticed there was a huge spike in classic server numbers...and im not sure this has anything to do with it but the server uptimes now are like 5-10d's d's i think meaning days...ive checked everything for viruses hacking and my moms a computer tech and she cleared everything...nothing had anything on it no trojans worms netskys no anything...i cleared my email and everything...can anyone help?

scotty12345

Reaction score
Everyone is getting this issue at the moment when trying to log on to classic minecraft. its not your computers thats at fault, its notches servers that seem to be overloaded. i think it is the same reason as last year in which the payment system was bottlenecking due to the amount it has to process + alot of people accessing the minecraft servers over christmas. it should be back to normal soon hopefully :D

R1KACHU

Reaction score
yea its still happening. dosnt notch have a filter? i mean seriously how many server uploads a day? ALL I WANT TO DO IS FRICKEN PLAY BLOCKTOPIA LAVA AND ZOMBIES IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?!

Summer10

Reaction score
yea its still happening. dosnt notch have a filter? i mean seriously how many server uploads a day? ALL I WANT TO DO IS FRICKEN PLAY BLOCKTOPIA LAVA AND ZOMBIES IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?!
They added a limit, it seems to be clientside as it was resolved for me, try updating java/browser?

EDIT: Are you using wom? If so, make sure to update it.