I have a question.

Reaction score
I noticed that there is a section here in the smp forums about staff applications, but nothing about the requirements that have to be met before you can become staff. I was wondering what these requirements were so that I know what I need to work to achieve before I can even consider submitting an application.

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
While I'm no expert, I believe for smp you should just be helpful, mature and active, and while there is no requirement to get a few refs, it is advised that you do.
Also just a tip, for this sort of question just pm a staff member or ask in game ;)

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Requirements so far are pretty much: common sense, at least 4 hours every week (once approved), fitting the staff team.
I don't want to force people to have played at least x time, since there always could be exceptions. With that being avoided, players can now judge for themselves what is appropiate and what not, and they will find out by being judged by the staff once applying!

Reaction score
I was simply curious. I wanted to see if I might be able to squeeze getting the requirements done and being able to perform the duties of any sort of staff position while trying to keep up with my schoolwork at college. At this time though, I do not see that happening seeing as how it is the last half of the semester and I am going to be hard at work for my finals.