I believe I need to do this before it's too late.

OgroovysamO

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Jack,

I've known you longer than almost anyone else in this community. As with any friendship we've had our differences but we've remained, what I consider to be, very close no matter what. It kinda breaks my heart having to wish you luck in something this serious, but I think I know deep down that I don't have to, because I know you're going to get through this since you're probably one of the strongest people that I've known.

Nonetheless, when I'm next in Surrey I'll be sure to pay you a visit and we can hang out for a day or something :)

Stay strong dude, you know you can beat this :)

• Thank You
Reactions: SalientGorilla

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Jack-
Again for the umpteenth time here comes the water works. I don't care what you say, I'M ALLOWED TO CRY.
I've known you for three (and a bit) years in this community and I remember that we clicked almost instantly through our similar sense of humour. We still do to this day. The moment you told me this I was overcome with sadness and things suddenly became serious. It's a weird feeling not being able to help or be productive and so we're left with Skype where my only offer to you are comforting words.
But now I have a credit card and can contribute to any wishes you may want. Such as:

Bitches
...calendar
Hoes
Diamond ones (and they're free!) ;)
An "entertainer" with a good set of jugs
...in cup form
And a brand new beautiful red Ferrari
So, as you can see I'm willing to go above and beyond for you, my dearest friend :)
I support you 100%. I got your back. I'm here to make you laugh. You can complain to me all you want. You can tell me about your day-- all I ask in return is that you STOP sending me pictures of the blood transfusions.
Stop giving your mum a hard time.
I adore you, butthead.

Last edited:

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Sal, I don't know what to say, it's just unbelievable to have this disease at such a young age, I know so many people that had cancer and talked about it, but your way of telling this kinda...touches me :'( even tho I don't really know you, I hope from the depths of my heart you will cure from this. I wish you all the luck of the world and hope you will fullfill your biggest dreams.

• Thank You

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
He's got a good support of family and friends around him so he should (imo will) be a.o.k, but don't worry about the hair we already agreed he could superglue it back on.

The best thing to do is to look on the brighter side and that he has done, which I'm proud of him for.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
In your own way, you have made some heroic (mostly in the courageous aspect) decisions the past nine months or so.
But again, this battle isn't over, though as long as your persist, as long as you remain determined to live, you will live, even if you do suffer some.
Just promise us that you will be able to live happily when it's over.

May the Triforce be with you.

• Thank You