Hyperion

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
~Introduction~
The leaves rustled to my right. I could feel my death approaching. Slowly, quietly, I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small, smooth stone--the gem of Quasar. I had stolen it from the high city so many weeks ago, but now the time was right. With my aching legs and blood-stained garments I painfully stood up, making sure to not alert the monster that was waiting so patiently for me in the bushes. I threw the gem as far as I could throw. It landed on a plateau with a flash of light, and for a moment, I was content. The town I had dreamed about for so long was now here, although I wouldn't get to enjoy it. As I looked upon my glistening creation, the monster leaped onto me.
~Members~
ryandodd (Mayor)​
WiiGoGetter (Co Mayor)​
spaceangel96 (Co Mayor)​
Jubjubers (Head Architect)​
ChoasLego​
Mustabear​
crashb23​
bentenvolcano0​
Smeagal_Hunter​
Kallie_S​
leahbender​
Shocker6666​
ConstructionBoy​
Olix27​
~Allies~
Saponem​
~Location~
-25, -1273​
We are putting quality over quantity and focusing on design and functionality rather than a large member count. If you would like to join, shoot a private message to ryandodd, WiiGoGetter, and spaceangel96 on the forums (please include everyone listed) and we will let you know if you may join or not. If you do decide to join or visit us, enjoy your stay!​