Minecraft Hunger Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I had a dream that I won something similar but also completely different so that obviously means I should join

ign: powerhouse9

Hopefully it ends before an hour and a half has passed......
Places to be things to do

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh just to let you guys know, I'm going to be a referee this game, so if you see me running around the map, don't kill me because I'm not actually part of the game, thanks!

(I'm joking hahaaaa) - (made bigger so everyone can see!)

Last edited:

Jorimd

Reaction score
Uhm.. if it's still possible i would like to join.. IGN: Jorimd

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
If anyone was recording the game apart from myself, you could let us know if you can share the footage in any way?
Hope everyone had fun though!

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

We would like to thank everyone everyone who participated in this event, both players and staff alike!
We'd like to apologise for the technical difficulties that occurred during the event, the majority of them were completely unforeseen and we will work to prevent them from happening again in the future (should we host another Hunger Games event).

Despite this, we did have three Victors from the event which were;​
  • Rikumaru
  • MintyRogi
  • ComputerGuy_
In the event that there is enough demand for another Hunger Games, we'll improve spectator mode, providing them with their own chat and the ability to freely spectate players around the map.

We'll also fix flint and steel, placement of cobwebs and TNT and the ability to break food blocks. The scoreboard will list kills and will contain better ranks. We may also consider using another map in the future.

We hope you all enjoyed the event and if requested, we look forward to hosting another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.