Minecraft Hunger Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyCupcake

Discord Director, SMP Mod
Reaction score

Welcome Tributes!

Congratulations to our winners, MintyRogi, Rikumaru and Computerguy_!

We will be hosting a Hunger Games event on Saturday 15th July at 8PM BST. Convert to your timezone here!

You will be launched onto a mysterious island shrouded with secrets, punishing traps and a variety of loot that could turn the tide of battle in your favour. Fight to the death against your fellow tributes and claim bragging rights as the Victor of the games!​

Those who are unfortunate enough to die can spectate the games using the viewing platforms spread across the map. Want to watch what's going on but don't want to play? That's fine too!

Rewards

No Victor of the games will be left unrewarded for their accomplishments. Thank-you to Danni for providing the rewards for this event!
  • 1st: $20 Steam gift card.
  • 2nd: $20 Steam gift card.
  • 3rd: $20 Steam gift card.

It doesn't matter if you're proficient with a bow or a sword or whether you're just good at sneaking around your enemies, the fun is in taking part!

There's 2 spaces left for the games - sign up in this thread with your IGN in order to claim your spot. Teaming up with your fellow tributes is not allowed. There is no grace period when the games start.

The PvP will be same as on AoD, spam click, axes nerfed, so on. (Thanks Comp!)

• IGN: Foggy2406
  • IGN: Inffy
  • IGN: Notme
  • IGN: theWeakGuy48
  • IGN: Unusual_dude
  • IGN: Poeo
  • IGN: HKCaper
  • IGN: Suigin
  • IGN: Runemen4
  • IGN: RelaxItsProxy
  • IGN: Vatumok
  • IGN: ComputerGuy_
  • IGN: Mooglie
  • IGN: Jorimd
  • IGN: powerhouse9
  • IGN: Aquachan_UGUU
  • IGN: Velzerat
  • IGN: Arelic
  • IGN: Rikumaru
  • IGN: MintyRogi
  • IGN: Dessern
  • IGN: DaScavenger

Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favour.
• Thank-you to Arelic & Guinesses for the banner and original map! •

Last edited:

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If I can sign up that would be nice (however I might end up working idk yet so might need a reserve incase I can't make it?!)

IGN Foggy2406

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Orders by who? Hmmmm and I don't think Nukes are a viable weapon in MC yet so I call Haxxxx
hello

Yeah if I see any teams they will probably find themselves amids a lot of creepers.

There will be no "grace period" whoever asked about that. The bloodshed begins when the timer hits 0.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
hello

Yeah if I see any teams they will probably find themselves amids a lot of creepers.

There will be no "grace period" whoever asked about that. The bloodshed begins when the timer hits 0.
I dont understand why teaming up is a bad thing, surely it would add some flavour to the game

Status
Not open for further replies.