Humans/Zombie win %

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
The idea of this thread, when a map is chosen, under it, it can say the percentage of times humans or zombies have won on the map. This lets newer players know if they have to work hard to survive a map, or a map they can get a lot of kills on. I got this from AoD, and I always thought it was a cool little feature. If this is at all possible (I know nothing about the coding of everything), I think it could me a nice addition to the server. What do you guys think?

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I like the idea.

A thing worth noting is that in my opinion most rounds are way too easy for humans. Almost every round there are at least a few winners. I think it would be nice idea to go over to smaller and harder maps, especially with the low player count there is now. I'm talking about something like a 70% winrate (maybe even higher) for zombies and 30% winrate for humans (with maybe 1-3 humans surviving), this makes surviving special again and not something that can easily be done by camping in a spot. I've noticed lately that you can survive with hardly any effort. Using small maps, like they used to be in 2010 (original, wildwest, theesate, zombiecastle, etc..) will probably make the game more interesting and might make new people visit the server regularly.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
I like the idea.

A thing worth noting is that in my opinion most rounds are way too easy for humans. Almost every round there are at least a few winners. I think it would be nice idea to go over to smaller and harder maps, especially with the low player count there is now. I'm talking about something like a 70% winrate (maybe even higher) for zombies and 30% winrate for humans (with maybe 1-3 humans surviving), this makes surviving special again and not something that can easily be done by camping in a spot. I've noticed lately that you can survive with hardly any effort. Using small maps, like they used to be in 2010 (original, wildwest, theesate, zombiecastle, etc..) will probably make the game more interesting and might make new people visit the server regularly.
This, for sure.

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
I like the idea.

Using small maps, like they used to be in 2010 (original, wildwest, theesate, zombiecastle, etc..) will probably make the game more interesting and might make new people visit the server regularly.
This would also help me complete the map list wiki if the same maps aren't in the rotation constantly, as I know of a few maps I have not seen since I joined the community, or only seen a few times ever.

Good idea too, and I know xXxFruitNinjaxXx just ripped this from AoD because occasionally that message pops up there. :smug:

void_public

Reaction score
Actually its easy to do =)

For WinX64 as a tip (since i did it already): Save the stats of the maps into the database and you can simple read them out via javascript / php -> get actual list of maps pretty quick.

Reactions: Fruit