HQ Anyone?

DJS0102

Reaction score
I believe the Primus capitol should have an HQ for dealing with matters like war, housing, and future projects. Nothing fancy (unless you want it to be fancy) but with a large wall for signs to be. These signs would be updated by Primus leader/staff and would have info about houses not meeting regulations, raiding plans, ext. Soooooo, is anyone intrested? (And please post if there already is one and I'm being an idiot)

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
Yeah, a HQ/Town Hall is in the line of stuff to do. Not sure where it should be though, or if we should have a major and minor one (I was going to make a visitors center or something near the family shrine (976, -483) for new recruits).

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
good idea, this can then have the notice board partially incorporated into it. It's a shame that houses surround the portal, or we coulda built it there :/

DJS0102

Reaction score
I know. I've been itching to BackStab someone ever since I got the ability though...;)

brandonn_c

Reaction score
I would like to make a social services building, which would deal with communications to other families, all primus family members and housing plots around the city.