How Raiders May Have Been Getting In Lately

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Just a heads up -- There was an open cave at the bottom of the South West Mountain near the West Gate at -1738 50 1449 that lead to multiple cave openings around the North Mountain at -1700 57 1357 and -1647 59 1360 - there were multiple ares which were exposed which I ended up closing with cobble.

I believe this was one of the ways that raiders were using to get into our walls, even if some (ALL) sections of our walls are still weak.

We still need to work on the walls and I honestly hate that we're focusing on aesthetics over safety.

• Thank You
Reactions: digi and Comp

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
Walls were discussed at the 2-hour long meeting today, it was decided that safety will definitely be prioritised over aesthetics. At the moment, I want our walls ridiculously high, to be safe, before going in and figuring out a fancy design. If we don't want cobble walls, we can add another layer of stone brick or something, if no one fancies going and replacing all the blocks. Filling in caves was also discussed.

tl;dr: walls: don't even bother asking if you want to help, just get some cobble and start building that thing high

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Walls were discussed at the 2-hour long meeting today, it was decided that safety will definitely be prioritised over aesthetics. At the moment, I want our walls ridiculously high, to be safe, before going in and figuring out a fancy design. If we don't want cobble walls, we can add another layer of stone brick or something, if no one fancies going and replacing all the blocks. Filling in caves was also discussed.

tl;dr: walls: don't even bother asking if you want to help, just get some cobble and start building that thing high
When do you guys have meetings?