[HOUSING] Another 'please read'!

twangfizz

^ Pretend this is a capital
Reaction score

Ok, well from having looked at them:

@Mmarz11 I think you could do with a better reason, sorry.
@twangfizz Is this the round stone brick building? It's the x and z co-ords you need to give, not y :p But if this is it, would you be able to provide more information as to what it's purpose is/what it'll be used for? Thanks.
@digitalmez Awesome, thanks. For 2 houses I think 300 shillings should be justified...remind me when you next see me on Money sent
Yes it is the giant stone brick building it is going to be a isengard'ish lookout tower/ garden

Reaction score
I have destroyed my house it is in front of the main fort here is the pic and I want my 150 shillings

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Some square buildings are still up. Since I've really got nothing to do I'd be more then willing to help destroy the homes with warning signs, as long as you don't have a problem with me keeping the materials.

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Since everything should've been destroyed like... 6 days ago I give you the green light Digital. Everything in the desert with a sign saying ''this house is illegal'' should be good to shovel up.
@digitalmez.

But before you start to obliterate all the houses. Lets wait for 1 more vote from the general+ in Dagon
@BrickWolf
@Araidian
@IamGreg07

Nazza1

Reaction score
Since everything should've been destroyed like... 6 days ago I give you the green light Digital. Everything in the desert with a sign saying ''this house is illegal'' should be good to shovel up.
@digitalmez.

But before you start to obliterate all the houses. Lets wait for 1 more vote from the general+ in Dagon
@BrickWolf
@Araidian
@IamGreg07
..... :( I feel left out :C

IamGreg07

Reaction score

Question: If there's a home without a sign, but is built within the purple area do I take them down anyway?
It really varies with what type of structure, but generally If you see a house without a sign it's better to add one as they have to have notice to take it down themselves first. (roughly 1-2 weeks as is my understanding) Thanks for all the demolition work though, the Dagon council much appreciates. :D