Homepage live!

san00b

No.1 Admin & Founder
Reaction score
After much too long of a wait, the homepage is finally live!

There are some people I'd like to thank.

All of you for your patience.

Anyone who gave me feedback when I posted the original mockup on the old forums.

AngelWV for making the extremely sexy logo!

PickYerPoison for the banner of us being chased by Crafty.

Deadl0ck for adding grass under said banner.

GmK for not murdering me in my sleep :D.

I hope you all enjoy it.

BEST VIEWED IN FIREFOX/CHROME/SAFARI.

Edit: If you can't see it, clear your cache.

Edit 2: If you didn't notice, we've also changed our slogan!

Edit 3: We've split the News and Announcements forum into two. Read more here.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Suggestion: Have a drop down that leads to each server's individual ban appeal section. That way, of redirected to Blocktopia.net instead and they use the drop down, they would have to click the right server.

JtTorso

Reaction score
My only problem is the forums button, why is it at the back? I mean it kind of seems a bit off to me that about and wiki are before (I read left to right as back to front) the forums, I don't know, maybe it's just me.

Deadl0ck

Lord of the Rage
Reaction score
@Defiant_Blob Won't work. People still have to register for the forums, after registration they are back on the front page of the forums. Stop obsessing over getting people in the right section for their ban appeals :p

@JtTorso The order of buttons is because new visitors will want to look at the home page... then possibly learn a bit about us. Then maybe check the wiki for more indepth descriptions to see what server they think would be most appealing. The forum and donate button could, however, be switched around.

@LISTINGS09 It's the price you pay for wanting a modern designer look. Also, we're not entirely kid safe... so it works out for me :p

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I love the new homepage, Looks very tidy and neat :D