SMP - Accepted Hockeyfan1852's Quest Assistant Application

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]What is your in-game name?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff] Hockeyfan1852[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]What timezone do you live in? -6:00 GMT (CST)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]How many hours have you played on the server for?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff] 9 Days 6 Hours[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]How many hours can you spend helping out the server per week? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]15-20 Hours[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]What prior staffing experience do you have?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff] Trusted on Classic Zombie as well as questmaster on a server I played waiting for the smp to come out.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]What do you think the role entails? [/BCOLOR]Being able to create enjoyable questlines for the playbase and learning/understanding how to use the plugin.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Why do you want to be a staff member? [/BCOLOR]I want to help the content team make content for the server. Quests are something I am familiar with. The current plan as quest assistant is I would create small content updates every 1-2 weeks to help keep players interested. These quests would have nothing to do with the main storyline I would leave that to the quest master. These would be sidequests in mmorgs where they don't effect the main story and have 3 steps at most and offer a small reward for completion. I think that allowing me to become a quest assistant would be a positive for the server!
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]What qualities can you bring to the current staff team, that set you apart from other applicants? [/BCOLOR]I ran a premium minecraft server for a while and worked on the premium zombie survival project. I have a familiarity with plugins so it would be less difficult to teach me how the quest plugin works than another applicant. I also have the 5th highest ontime on the server as of this post so I am very available to find a time to learn the plugin.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with? [/BCOLOR]I would contact the questmaster or server admin about the issue and would not try to fix the issue on my own. My reasoning is that I might break the quest system in place if I tried to fix an issue I was unfamiliar with.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Is there anything else we should know or you want to tell us? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffffff]I have played in every smp since smp4. I have experience as a questmaster and am committed to the smp. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Thank you for reading my application. I hope you consider it![/BCOLOR]
Hockeyfan1852

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
I personally played and was involved in making the other server that Hockey talks about in his experience as a quest master and those quests were in depth and kept players involved so a +1 from me

• Thank You
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852

KNBrisson

Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, I trust hockey completely, and if somebody else wants to help make content, that's a bonus. +1

• Thank You
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852