Hockeyfan1852's Aristocrat Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
In-game username: Hockeyfan1852

Staff references(Trusted+): Nogtrog, Da_Jinks, Superstien, DieLorelei, Old_Man_Oak, Emosquirrel Crashb23
Thank You, again for the references!

Time spent on the server: 19 days 21 hours 16 minutes

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank:
I understand that this rank should be given to people that will represent the server well and will be responsible with the rank. As well as having knowledge about the server and being able to help others with their questions when staff is not online. I feel that I can handle the maturity required to hold this rank on the server.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of:
One of my most notable feats would be leading Esper, because I have a lot of fun with the members and we are all friends. Another thing I would be proud of is being 9th on the /mctop list. I have a lot old and new friends I got to know better as the server went on this was another thing I was proud of on the server.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
I am a 15 year old who plays Junior Varsity hockey and is a Sophomore in High School. I joined zombie on February 10th 2012 then I played every day and bought premium at about the start of last map and have played premium ever since. I look forward to playing minecraft and being around the awesome people in blocktopia!

Signed:
Hockeyfan1852

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I know you pretty well hockey, you are a lovely person to talk to and you do a great job leading Esper, you are very active and as such I trust you to be able to handle this rank well. Nice job with all the references +1

Reactions: Hockeyfan1852
Status
Not open for further replies.