Hobbiton

madhat99

Reaction score
Don't have a silk touch, but I'll get wood.
silk touch??
we shouldn't need ta silk touch!
(at lest not for ta leafez)
you can just use sheers!
unless your talking about something else...
in with case
face-palm*

Shmid

Reaction score
Hobbiton has been grief-raided. The guy visited evey single hobbit hole and either stole from the chests or took them entirely. He also did some minor griefing around the tree. As of this moment, I don't know who or where he is, but a good deal of Hobbiton's inventory has been drained. In other news, we're running out of wood for the tree.
I'll be updating this post as I get more info on the grief-raid. The only way to prevent this is to become an official village or town, which requires active members, something we're short on.

Update 1: A very kind Ooglie has rolled back the damage and the user has been banned.

madhat99

Reaction score
Hobbiton has been grief-raided. The guy visited evey single hobbit hole and either stole from the chests or took them entirely. He also did some minor griefing around the tree. As of this moment, I don't know who or where he is, but a good deal of Hobbiton's inventory has been drained. In other news, we're running out of wood for the tree.
I'll be updating this post as I get more info on the grief-raid. The only way to prevent this is to become an official village or town, which requires active members, something we're short on.

Update 1: A very kind Ooglie has rolled back the damage and the user has been banned.
Did Oogle get linknoah1's house?
He got hit pretty bad...
Although it seems that thanks to incredibly paranoid hobbits, who hid valuables the griefer didn't get every thing :)

madhat99

Reaction score
Sancti would like to welcome the humble land of Hobbiton to the Empire! All members are invited to officially join. :D
okay cool stuff!
I'll see git on at some point and see about moving into a hobbit hole :D

Shmid

Reaction score
How long have you been on the server? I have been on the server for 1 day
Will you follow the rules? Yes
Anything we should know about you? (previous bans, anger problems, etc.) no not really
Pick out a Hobbit Hole and you can keep our sole inhabitant (cheatyface) company. In other words, WELCOME TO HOBBITON.