Hi

cheesykev23

Reaction score
Hey,
I'm Kevin, or cheesykev23
I played on multiple servers in this community actively between 2011-2016.

I don't really have much to say because my memory is not all that great, but I just wanted to drop in and say hi to any who remember me. I was super active on the old TNT Wars server back when this community was Blocktopia, then migrated over to mostly what the survival server was (SMP?) and AoD. I must have spent 12+ hours every single week playing games with some of you on here consistently for years.
Anyway, I stumbled across a document in my google drive with original join dates of Blocktopia and just.... almost broke down crying in my school's library thinking about how much time I spent playing games with some of you when I was 12-15 years old. The friendships I made during this time largely compensated for the lack of my ability to make friends in school, and I really appreciate this community for what it facilitated. This was truly a large part of my childhood.

I'm 21 now, finishing my bachelor's degree in business management at The University of Illinois at Chicago. I still actively play games, mostly League, Smash, and occasionally Minecraft. If anyone on here at all remembers me, feel free to reach out and spark up a conversation. I'd love to catch up and chat about old times, and maybe even play some games.

Reactions: Roobarb Pie