Hewwo-Uwun City Application

Shanebat1

Reaction score
Name: Hewwo-Uwun

Leader: Xeame

Members: (You need at least 1 settler and 4 nomads): Xeame, Eragon_, stargirlxoxo, Kalliee, Natsubros

Settlement Description: Hewwo-Uwun is a peaceful town on a unique island with various landscapes, TRULY one with nature. Hewwo-Uwun's main building is the town hall with a beacon showing any adventures who see it, a way to a safe haven. All the houses are built with looks in mind, to give the members of Hewwo-Uwun a stunning place to live. And for any adventurers traveling out, we have the FASTEST mode of travel there is to the Fire Wizard.

Screenshots:

Why should your settlement be a City?: Hewwo-Uwun has some of the most active members of the server in it, and has ambitious building plans, striving to be one of the best looking cities in the server. Hewwo-Uwun will also continue to provide safe refuge and housing for any of its members or travelers.

Paid for and endorsed by Xeame Building Co.
pls

Last edited:

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hi Shane!

Your members are active, your buildings look superb. I can already see expansions being planned and roads being built which is a good sign. Keep up the good work!

Appruwu'd
Catch me online later and I'll install your nether portal and take your emeralds.

• Creative
  • Useful
Reactions: Notme and Shanebat1