Hello!

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello!
I am Danni, and a member of the Gaia Family :) Most of you already know me, but for those of you that don't, I am an 18 year old boy from Norway, currently going to school while working a bit on the side.
I have played on every SMP after the original LoP, and enjoyed everyone of them

So who other people of Gaia are out there? =)

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Hello, I registered to Gaia Family because I enjoyed the idea of being a part of the "House of Earth". I am a veryveryvery soon to be 19 year old lad from northeastern Ohio, U.S.A who is working through college on a political science/history double major and maybe adding a minor soon enough. I've played on SMP as well, so there is that.

For those who do remember me from the past, come chat about politics, news, movies, books, and music if you wish.

Digitalis

Reaction score
Hey friends, my IGN is Dogetalis, used to play under shadowofgods, most of you might remember me. I'm 19 years old and going to college. I joined Gaia because I have a sense of pride from when I last played the old Primordia. While I may not have the free time to be leader again, I'll do what I can to make sure we get stuff done ;)

Duolock_Mae

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Mae, my IGN is the same as my forum name, I'm 18 and I've never played an smp before. I'm here because Hockeyfan1852 brought me here and I'm very excited to work together and play with all of you. ^-^ I like to build, not really much of a fighter, so if you ever need anyone to help you build something, I'm here! Nice to meet all of you!

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
Most of you know my story but if you dont, I enjoy PvP from time to time but i enjoy building and redstone, huge shout out to @Hockeyfan1852for bringing me back to ER for LoP looking forward to playing with you guys and fighting with you side by side, #GaiaGang

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh god, are we doing this?

I'm a 32 year old software developer from Canada. I was a member of The One's classic community (mostly on build and zombies), and have played most of the minecraft servers that have been released through the years. I missed the first few smps because I didn't have beta at the time, but got it in time for the original LoP, and that was a blast.

Reactions: Danni122112

Hahaha00000

Reaction score
Hi - I'm Pelicopter and new to Gaia (yesterday)!
Just joined because i like the idea of a clan that "care about nature", supposedly ~