hello

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
Reactions: Henry

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Hello there Iguana, welcome to Blocktopia! I'm so happy to see you've gotten onto our wonderful forums! We have a wonderful assortment of servers, just waiting for you to log into and have the time of your life! If you have any questions, you can ask me! I'm the most helpful staff member ever and genuinely care about you, seeing as I just met you on this forum post! Once again, welcome to Blocktopia, HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY.

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
Hello there Iguana, welcome to Blocktopia! I'm so happy to see you've gotten onto our wonderful forums! We have a wonderful assortment of servers, just waiting for you to log into and have the time of your life! If you have any questions, you can ask me! I'm the most helpful staff member ever and genuinely care about you, seeing as I just met you on this forum post! Once again, welcome to Blocktopia, HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY.

o ok thanks

• Love
Reactions: FrenchSanta12

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
Excuse me, I would like to come the judicial stand and affirm and defend Mr. Iguana's motives and intentions here.

My name is Trap Wolf and I will be the defense attorney for Mr. Iguana. The defense acknowledges the creation of the PSA: Why you can't come back from the dead thread is by Mr Iguana, from his time as a Head Admin. We ask for the prosecution to acknowledge that the time of creation for the thread was in the due marking of last year, April the sixth of two-thousand-and-twelve. We also ask for the prosecution to acknowledge that the time of creation for the thread <insert cool quote by Iguana here> was created in the due marking of last year, June twenty-second of two-thousand-and-twelve. Mr. Iguana's intention for the thread, PSA: Why you can't come back from the dead, was to bring awareness to self deprivation and community exploitation and in no way does the defense acknowledge, in any form, that Mr. Iguana has violated his created and announced policy. Specifically, the thread challenged the motives behind those who announce their removal from the community, Blocktopia.net, and re-annoucing a comeback or return to the community, Blocktopia.net. It does not re-enforce the idea that a person must completely draw lines against all ties to the community, Blocktopia.net. Yes for quote the thread, PSA: Why you can't come back from the dead, does say "If you are making a leaving thread...YOU ARE LEAVING." but in continuation, and for clarification, Mr. Iguana states, "Before making a thread, maybe actually follow through with what you want to do, like actually leaving for a week-" verifying that a closure thread delivered from another member of Blocktopia.net does not mean they forever disembarked from the community, Blocktopia.net. To come back to to the issue at hand, and for clarification on the defense's stance, Mr. Iguana has every right to create a new greeting thread due to the specifics of the Public Service Announcement and that his departure thread is completely justified since the date of today, the thirteenth of October of two-thousand-and-thirteen. Equivalent to four-hundred-and-twenty-nine-days, or one year, three months, and twenty-two-days. Consequently, your accusation of Mr. Iguana debauching against himself of created policies for the community. The lengthy timeline of the two threads,<insert cool quote by Iguana here> , and the current thread of today, hello, does not mean the prosecution can lead itself to a verdict of guity.

The defense has no further statement and will accept moving to the questioning period.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Excuse me, I would like to come the judicial stand and affirm and defend Mr. Iguana's motives and intentions here.

My name is Trap Wolf and I will be the defense attorney for Mr. Iguana. The defense acknowledges the creation of the PSA: Why you can't come back from the dead thread is by Mr Iguana, from his time as a Head Admin. We ask for the prosecution to acknowledge that the time of creation for the thread was in the due marking of last year, April the sixth of two-thousand-and-twelve. We also ask for the prosecution to acknowledge that the time of creation for the thread <insert cool quote by Iguana here> was created in the due marking of last year, June twenty-second of two-thousand-and-twelve. Mr. Iguana's intention for the thread, PSA: Why you can't come back from the dead, was to bring awareness to self deprivation and community exploitation and in no way does the defense acknowledge, in any form, that Mr. Iguana has violated his created and announced policy. Specifically, the thread challenged the motives behind those who announce their removal from the community, Blocktopia.net, and re-annoucing a comeback or return to the community, Blocktopia.net. It does not re-enforce the idea that a person must completely draw lines against all ties to the community, Blocktopia.net. Yes for quote the thread, PSA: Why you can't come back from the dead, does say "If you are making a leaving thread...YOU ARE LEAVING." but in continuation, and for clarification, Mr. Iguana states, "Before making a thread, maybe actually follow through with what you want to do, like actually leaving for a week-" verifying that a closure thread delivered from another member of Blocktopia.net does not mean they forever disembarked from the community, Blocktopia.net. To come back to to the issue at hand, and for clarification on the defense's stance, Mr. Iguana has every right to create a new greeting thread due to the specifics of the Public Service Announcement and that his departure thread is completely justified since the date of today, the thirteenth of October of two-thousand-and-thirteen. Equivalent to four-hundred-and-twenty-nine-days, or one year, three months, and twenty-two-days. Consequently, your accusation of Mr. Iguana debauching against himself of created policies for the community. The lengthy timeline of the two threads,<insert cool quote by Iguana here> , and the current thread of today, hello, does not mean the prosecution can lead itself to a verdict of guity.

The defense has no further statement and will accept moving to the questioning period.
tldr.