Hello, I'm new

NoobBuilder

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a new member who just found this community a few days ago. It seems very pleasant, so I might stay here for a while, who knows. I hope to meet you all and construct/maintain great friendships here.

Yours truly,
Andrew James.

Let's see how many actually believe this.

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Why hello there member who is obviously new and was never here before. Im hoping we become good friends.

If you ever need help with anything or you just want to chat, feel free to contact me. Have a great time my friend :)

Reactions: NoobBuilder

NoobBuilder

Reaction score
What's with the deja vu.
I don't think I can help you with that, other forum member, but Mike, who posted below you, might be able to, according to his signature.

Why hello there member who is obviously new and was never here before. Im hoping we become good friends.

If you ever need help with anything or you just want to chat, feel free to contact me. Have a great time my friend :)
I too hope that we become good friends, Mike. If I ever need help with anything, I will definitely feel free to contact you, Mike. Thanks for the warm welcome, Mike.

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
I don't think I can help you with that, other forum member, but Mike, who posted below you, might be able to, according to his signature.

I too hope that we become good friends, Mike. If I ever need help with anything, I will definitely feel free to contact you, Mike. Thanks for the warm welcome, Mike.
Mike would be glad to help you becuase mike is a very friendly person like that. Mike is like a Mike with a Mike(raphone) and he is very Mikey and Mike Mike Mike....

Oh yeah, hello to you again

NoobBuilder

Reaction score
hey there noob i've seen you on zombie
Hello there killer. I may or may not have seen you on the zombie server.

Welcome Noob, to Blocktopia! Have a fun stay. And by stay, I mean never leave.
I will try not to leave the block utopia, but I do not know for how long I can avoid standing up to ingest food.

Mike would be glad to help you becuase mike is a very friendly person like that. Mike is like a Mike with a Mike(raphone) and he is very Mikey and Mike Mike Mike....

Oh yeah, hello to you again
Thanks for commenting again, Mike. You seem to like your name a lot, Mike. Hello again, Mike.

Hello, Noob. Welcome to the new forums!
Hello, fellow member.

NoobBuilder

Reaction score
Well, hi there. I hope you remember me noob.

Come onto zombie again.
Oh, hey alpha :D I do remember you.

I'd go on the zombie again, but I doubt my laptop would handle it very well. Besides that, all those new gimmicks that were added... Eh, I haven't been feeling like trying to learn them again.

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
Noobbuilder! My friend! :) that i have never met before! I am so glad you are still apart of this community :p