Hello! I'm ddeckys

ddeckys

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is ddeckys. I am an MCForge Global Chat Moderator an I own my own community similar to Blocktopic (although not at popular). I am deciding to join this community because I want to branch out and be more active in different Minecraft community besides my own and a couple others. I was referred here by Darthlego when he was talking about it in another chat room. I believe that Darth is an Operator here. I am excited to be a part of this community and I hope that I we can all get along and have fun. If you have any questions or comments to me, feel free to PM me or reply to this thread. :D

-ddeckys

Deadl0ck

Lord of the Rage
Reaction score
Protip: Don't ping ops in IRC unless there actually is a problem. Especially if they have gone, afk, away, or something along those lines in thier nick. (Especially me. I am on 24/7, I have my sound on, and if you wake me up for no good reason other then to say hi and ask for people to post here, like you did, I -will- rip your head off and use it as a bowling ball.) If we are active on IRC, we will be chatting in the channel. IF we're not, we're not, and we are there either for logging the chat, or to be available in case of serious problems that head staff need to deal with.

Just a fair warning.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
i noticed you got banned on #minecraft, but i hold nothing against you
GREETINGS, hope you'll stay with us for a while and contribute to our wonderful (lol) community. We're 100% sane individuals.
Yes, We are all definitely sane. Except this Iguana.