Hello guys

Dio4344

Reaction score
I cant post on the Announcement page for some reason but I would like to say this

Its been fun and a good ride as an operator, I mean I really Enjoyed it, Im still going to be around the forums and zombie surival, try and re apply again as a trusted in probably 3 months. But im only 14 so I can do it again, i promise Ill be more mature until then

Thanks for opportunity
Dio4344

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
mkay well I'll look forward to seeing you there and just try to take control of your anger it can be hard but if you feel the need to let out frustration read a book or watch tv and not think about what made you mad
Or play a violent game you're good at.
Well, good luck with this Dio, I know you can do it. When you improve, I hope to see you up in the Ops again!

• Love
Reactions: Dio4344

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Dio,

I truly know you're a good person. I do like you a lot.
Maybe it was just a bit too soon to promote you to Operator but it's okay. Everyone learns from their msitakes and just keep going and I know later on you'll be a great Operator.

I'll see you on zombies. Love you. <3

• Love
Reactions: Dio4344

Sravi

Reaction score
I wouldn't want to presume anything about the issues at hand, but the first step is the hardest, and it's good to hear you motivated for the future. I wish you the best of luck, my pencil friend.

• Love
Reactions: Duffie and Dio4344