Hello Again I Guess...

Eliguy

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

Uh, its been a while since I have posted here, let alone logged on here. Lately I've been thinking about this community and how important it has been to much of my childhood. It was pretty much one of the first online communities I was really a part of. Its had its ups and downs, but I'm glad to see that it still stands after all these years.

Honestly, I've felt a sudden urge to re-download MC and visit some of the servers again, but they probably are pretty empty at this point. Of course, I wouldn't really know that since I haven't been on in almost 3 years.

I guess I should give an update on my life since those of you that do remember me only knew me when I was much younger. I'm currently attending college and majoring in Computer Science. My first semester is actually about to end in a week. College has been pretty good for me so far, I just hope it doesn't get too stressful. I play in the orchestra and wind symphony which I have also really enjoyed so far. Over the past year, I have really gotten into running. I get in about 20-25 miles every week and try to go to 5k and 10k races on most weekends. This September I even ran in my first half marathon and won my age group division.

Discord is probably the platform I have been most active on in recent years, I think I even joined the EscapeRestart server for a short while. I might join it again, but it wasn't very active during my previous time on it. I also found an MC classic port called ClassiCube, which has online multiplayer server capabilities. It brought back a lot of memories of classic ZS and LS back in 2011.

Not sure if a lot of people will see this post, but I just want to say thank you for all that you guys have done to shape me as a person. Hopefully I'll be active here again, at least on the forums.

Thanks,
Carrot

Also you should subscribe to Pewdiepie ;).