Hectic Hawaii (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Recently, there has been an influx of tourists in Ewa Beach, Hawaii. It's not uncommon for tourists to arrive, but it is an unusual time of year for it. Seven guests stand out among the locals. Some fear they have harmful intent, though others simply look upon them as they would any tourists. After all, no one needs a specific reason to go on vacation, right?

Welcome one, welcome most, to the Hectic Hawaii Singups! A Mind-boggling vacation experience that will keep even the most experienced guests guessing until the very end!

This is a ten player, closed setup game.

I'm sure you all know the rules already, but I'll repeat them anyway.
Prizym's ten commandment of mafia:
  1. No editing or deleting posts.
  2. No posting if you're not alive in the game.
  3. No screenshotting/copying & pasting role or action PMs.
  4. No gaming the system (ciphers, bets, pre-game alliances).
  5. No gamethrowing.
  6. No discussing this game outside of the thread - this is a no-whisper setup.
  7. Do not use forum status (In a conversation, viewing thread etc) as a tool against somebody.
  8. Living players may not discuss the game amongst themselves unless alerting them about new posts.
  9. Do not use PM mechanics to prove a point.
  10. Do not attempt to lie to the hosts.

Voting will go as it would in any other game: To achieve a lynch, a majority (51%) is required, while coming to a no-lynch requires a simple majority (50%).

The game will start in a day phase, Day 0, in order to give everyone a chance to have played at least a little bit. No one likes to be the guy who died before ever posting a single message.

To sign up, simply post asking to be signed up and include your previous mafia experience.

Confirmed Guests:
1. CaffeinatedKitty
2. Duffie
3. 77_is_the_best
4. Ltin
5. cooliorules
6. nottykitten
7. Ooglie101
8. Fiestaguy
9. Endersteve5
10. xXxFruitNinjaxXx

Last edited:

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
Eh, sign me up! :3
(note that for just this coming week I have exams, but after that I'll be up to full playing capacity!)

Pervious mafia experience:
Doomed Cruise
Medieval Mafia
Supernatural Hotel

Bloody Masquerade
Trouble in the West

(Green is town, red is anti-town because why the heck not and Duffie did so \o/)

• Thank You
Reactions: Timdood3

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
My computer is being fixed soon so sign me up!

Medieval mafia: intrusion
Supernatural hotel
Bloody masquerade

I believe that's it. I need to redeem myself after ruining bloody masquerade and having to leave because the school.

Also bear with me in the beginning as I will be on my phone until my computer is fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.