Not open for further replies.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Lies Duffie lived till the very end!
Sorry. Memory sucks.
It's not backstabbing if you're not on the same team ._.
It was a team in our context. A bond between a Sheep, one guy who get's confused for being female and another guy who used to be confused for being female. it was a beautiful bond!

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Ok, ok.

So now that I never died, do I get to escape the island before they kill me? Pls
Sure, but you gotta swim to the mainland. ;)
Endy pls. Me, notteh and duffs trusted each other during Bloody Masquerade and then we got backstabbed...
No. Nonono.

Here's what actually happened;

Notty was a sort of Survivor role, the Lover I think she was, and had to wait until one of the two met her with their actions at night; either Ooglie or JKangaroo... Mafia and Town respectively.

For a while, Notty was all for going with the mafia. But she definitely went back and forth a bit on that one... Until, the night before Ooglie, the last of the mafia at the time, died, he had made contact with Notty, making her the last of the mafia.

That's why we were all confused for so long, especially toward the end. :p

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also, sorry everyone I tricked. Including my best friend, Peach. </3

You have to admit, though... I played a believable Third Party...

Also, I'm really sorry to Ender, who seemed to be all around negative the entire game. D:
I hope I didn't piss you off, beginning and ending of this game...
Meh. The ending was, in my opinion, not one of the best, but other than that it was a good game. Not sure what you mean by "all around negative" :confused:

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Wow, that was fast and fun to watch! I looked at it and thought: "So many third parties...wtf?"

I've no idea when RR's going to end, but if it's clear it'll go a bit longer maybe another really small game like this would work great to pass the time.

• Winner
Reactions: Duffie and Fruit

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wow, that was fast and fun to watch! I looked at it and thought: "So many third parties...wtf?"

I've no idea when RR's going to end, but if it's clear it'll go a bit longer maybe another really small game like this would work great to pass the time.
I already have a game in the works, but if hunter is available, it'd be a great opportunity for his game if he's not still swamped in school work.

• Informative
Reactions: Hunter and Duffie

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com

And maybe one that's beginner friendly, perhaps... Although, that might make is a bit longer, due to beginner-ness.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Both are appealing options, let's give it a couple days to see what's going to happen with RR(Still no idea, Jivvi would have the best idea on when it's going to end), and if it'll take longer we can figure out a new tiny game for the meantime.

Hunter would have priority, but if anyone's interested in hosting a game like that contact me or GmK! Even if we can't fit a game in, it can always be altered and put in the queue for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.