Not open for further replies.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
#killfiesta

#imnotevenapartofthegame

#ivebernwatchingyouguyslikeastalkerfromthegetgo
Join the next beginner game. It'll be fun, I promise. Although, you'll have to lose the "no backstabbing" rule that you have in Survivor.

Anyhow, 'twas an interesting game. A bit of an anticlimatic ending, I suppose, and not the best ending in my opinion (and that opinion has very little to do with the fact that I lost), but overall it was an interesting game. Just a note:
If there was 3 mafia, shouldn't the game have ended after Night 2, without delaying the inevitable? There was 6 people alive at that point, half of whom were mafia, and the game usually ends when half of the living players are mafia, since the mafia has basically won anyway by that point.

For that last bit, I think it's safe to say that Tim was a horrible host don't worry ily tim and should be lynched.

vote Timdood3

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Join the next beginner game. It'll be fun, I promise. Although, you'll have to lose the "no backstabbing" rule that you have in Survivor.

Anyhow, 'twas an interesting game. A bit of an anticlimatic ending, I suppose, and not the best ending in my opinion (and that opinion has very little to do with the fact that I lost), but overall it was an interesting game. Just a note:
If there was 3 mafia, shouldn't the game have ended after Night 2, without delaying the inevitable? There was 6 people alive at that point, half of whom were mafia, and the game usually ends when half of the living players are mafia, since the mafia has basically won anyway by that point.

For that last bit, I think it's safe to say that Tim was a horrible host don't worry ily tim and should be lynched.

vote Timdood3
I made a tiny change to the mafia win condition, but I forgot to activate the mechanic that went with it.
So yeah, Tim fucked up :c

Faliara

Reaction score

vote Timdood3
But Endy, that's why I never joined before :c

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
What I never backstab anyone D=

And in Mafia there really isn't any backstabbing, unless there is a traitor within the Mafia like Tim last time. *looks at the backstabbing Tim*
Well. Being in an inn with people you trust only to discover they were scum all along .-.

• Disagree
Reactions: Duffie
Status
Not open for further replies.