Hectic Hawaii (Game Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If you won't kill the mafia, just kill us already and be done with it. I, of course, prefer that you join Fruit and I as we try and get rid of the mafia, but if you choose the other side, delaying the outcome is just... I can't find the right word for it at the moment, but I highly dislike it.

vote CaffeinatedKitty

• Sad
Reactions: Duffie

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Endersteve5 was the godfather!

No....He wasn't. He was Ramone the keyholder, town.

The game is now over.

Congratulations to our winners: CaffeinatedKitty, NottyKitten, Duffie, and Cooliorules!
CaffeinatedKitty was the godfather. (But did not have investigative immunity, just the final say on kills)
NottyKitten was the Infiltrator. (Identical to Ooglie's role, but is mafia)
Duffie was the lodging manager. (Will explain more in depth later)
Cooliorules was the hotel owner. (Watched over the inns, and could send anonymous messages)

Most of the hidden mechanics revolved around the movement roles.
1) If Duffie targeted the same person twice consecutively, they'd be removed from their inn.
2) If he targeted someone who did not have an inn, they'd be added.
3) If the CEO or Infiltrator was moved into the hotel they stayed in last night, they'd be removed for being in the same hotel twice consecutively
4) If Ramone targeted the CEO or Infiltrator, they would not be moved from their current hotel, and then be kicked out for being in the same hotel twice consecutively.

With that out of the way, it's time for awards!

Most Impactful Night Actions - Endersteve5!
By targeting Ooglie one night and Notty the next, he kept Duffie from fulfilling his second win condition of Peach winning, making it somewhat frustrating for the mafia to end the game.

Best Monologue - Duffie!
While alone in the Brown Banana, Duffie decided this game didn't have enough monologues. So he well...Just read it. It's very dramatic.
Being a Lodging Manager, Azure expected to not be around people all that often, especially during the night... But, she was so used to being around Peach at these times. She hasn't been alone in so long.

Feeling lonely and not being able to take the silence, she gets back on her laptop, and finds some music.

Now she feels like she's got nothing to do.

She rummages through her bag, finds her sketchpad, and decides to draw.
Still completely bored and experiencing major art block, she decided to call Peach. No answer. So, instead, she left her a voice message, hoping for her to call back when she can.

She looked at her sketchpad... Then, her pencil. And finally, back to her sketchpad.

She wished she knew what to draw.

"Maybe a self portrait..?" She asked herself, only to be answered by silence.

She bit the tip of her eraser, stared into the blank canvas of her sketchpad, not quite sure where to even start.
Azure sighed, and placed down her sketchpad once more. She couldn't stop thinking about Peach. She had to keep her safe. She had to make sure the inns they've worked so hard on were at tip-top shape...

Just then, her phone vibrated. She looked toward it, only to find she had received a text message... It was from Peach.

Turns out, she had the list of people in each hotel room for the night... Only, one person decided to brave the barren beaches...

Ooglie.

He was just here last night. I offered him to spend the night here again, but he refused. He wanted to see the sights, perhaps see the other inns we've got around.

Turns out, he got lost. Very lost.

Azure wasn't too sure what to do. With him roaming the place during the night, their inns would hold a bad name. They would go out of business. They would lose everything they've worked so hard to put together...

Azure fell back onto her chair, her face filled with defeat. She planned on calling Peach into her hotel room tonight, but... With Ooglie out there...

She wasn't quite sure what to do. By the looks of it... Their business is gone. She had let Peach down...

... But, that's when she remembered. There is a way around this. And this was the only way they could ever keep their business.

"I have to come clean," she says aloud. "I have to tell Peach of what I've been doing... I have to tell her that...

"... That she's been working with the Family, all along.

"Then, and only then, could we keep our business up and running... It's the only way..."

She turns on her phone, dials for her best friend... Not knowing that Peach was listening all along.
Most misplays - Timdood3
Yep, the host gets an award. Let's not go into detail on what I messed up, but it wasn't pretty. And it made this game a lot less enjoyable than it could have been. I'm sorry :c
Now that I have some experience, my next game will be better :D
If you have any questions on anything, please ask. Other that that, feel free to discuss the game. /raisedead

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Every role had a different nationality except for three locals.
Only one of the locals was mafia.
Oh yeah. I was. Owen from Canada.
Kinda fun being Double-serial-killer ((Light + Owen))

Just to make clear: I couldn't decide who to kill. I could only choose an inn and a random person inside would die. I didn't pick 77 myself.

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie
Status
Not open for further replies.