Hectic Hawaii (Game Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Recently, there has been an influx of tourists in Ewa Beach, Hawaii. It's not uncommon for tourists to arrive, but it is an unusual time of year for it. Seven guests stand out among the locals. Some fear they have harmful intent, though others simply look upon them as they would any tourists. After all, no one needs a specific reason to go on vacation, right?
Merry Birthmas, have the same bit of flavor text that was at signups <3)

Confirm that you received your role PM by responding to it.

There are ten players alive and that means it will take 6 votes to lynch and 5 votes to no-lynch.

Have a wonderful stay!

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
The man walks onto the beach. He puts his suitcase down and scratches his beard. "Man, It's hot out here" he says as he takes place at a nearby smoothie bar and orders a banana smoothie. "A vacation like this is all I needed. Nothing can ruin this!"

Okay let's try not to get policy-killed at day 2 this time cx

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
It will happen anyhow no matter what kinds of logic people (me) bring into play, so why don't we just get over with it and get the game really going, shall we?

vote No Lynch
Erm. This kinda doesn't sit right with me.
If I remember correctly you're always the guy that wants to have a lynch at the start so we get a small chance to lynch mafia?

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
With not much to go on, not much we can do, either.

We'll probably end up going for a no lynch unless someone slips up somehow, but I don't see that happening with who I see is in this match. ;)

But yeah, I suppose we can wait around a bit. Give everyone a chance to speak, and all that.

*Goes on her laptop while under an umbrella on the beach*

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Wait what. 3 mafia within 10 people? That's a bit much me thinks.

Anyway, I don't really know what to do Day 0 so I'll just go and retreat into the shadows never to be seen *swoosh*

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
"Looking at statistics, our best chance at lynching a mafia today is lynching Ender since he has the highest Mafia/Game rate. S"
"the highest Mafia/Game rate. S"
"S"

S WHAT NOTTY?
WHAT DOES THE S MEAN?
IS IT THE SECRET TO MAFIA?
NOTTY TELL US NOW OR BE LOWERED INTO A FIERY PIT!

*shadows*

• Useful
Reactions: Duffie

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
It says some fear they may be harmful. Does that mean there are 7 mafia? Jeezlaweez. Probably not because that would be absurd. Maybe some 3rd party thrown in there. Who knows what it means, maybe they stand out because they are fab u lous. ;)

Anyways, the day will more than likely end in a no lynch, but let's not rush to it.

*Eats a fresh pineapple*

Status
Not open for further replies.