HD Skin

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could make my skin some-what HD like, much like this skin: http://www.minecraftskins.info/stevehd.html

Anything that makes the skin that I made better would be great - And when showing me what you've made please PM me with the skin in its format and not on a Public website, thanks.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Why does everyone interpret Steve as white? It seems obvious to me that he's either really tan, for obvious reasons, or half black.
Isn't really on-topic to my thread, but there is no official statement of what ethnicity the character is, so everyone makes it up to their liking.

Amorix

Reaction score
Isn't really on-topic to my thread, but there is no official statement of what ethnicity the character is, so everyone makes it up to their liking.
Yes it is, because you interpret him as white. I just wish people would stick more with the original skin's looks when doing things like HD skins or animations. It makes it look less like Steve and more like someone else.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Yes it is, because you interpret him as white. I just wish people would stick more with the original skin's looks when doing things like HD skins or animations. It makes it look less like Steve and more like someone else.
Who said I interpret him as white? I myself thought he had brown skin and not white, now please don't try and derail my thread, thanks - Either contribute to the thread, or stop trying to control it. :)