Have you ever got into a fight?

Blockinator

Reaction score
Im not proud of it but i got into fights in my school more than one ocassion. I went to a anger management class because my temper was terrible and my bouts with bullying made me quite anti-social. One of the few fights i remember was between me and a "friend" who pretty much rammed me (I was less than 95 pounds, he was around 130). I managed to get up to go to a teacher but went to attack me and i bit his arm and made me get in trouble. After that i told what happened and didnt believe me. After that i was dubbed as a dangerous person but at least they stopped bullying me. In my experience, i hate fighting like that, i hate those emotions of deep hatred towards other people and i wish i could forget it.

Airkid

Reaction score
Eh, haven't been in a fight, unless getting into a fight with your brother counts. Although, two of my friends got into a fight, one of them got suspended for 1 day.

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
No. I've been tempted to fight, and break out so many times. But I have never shown any psychical hostility to anyone.

However, I have partaken in some controlled fights. Practicing in martial arts for both grading & demonstrating.

• Agree
Reactions: oliver56bird

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Being a bigger-built guy [I lift for football], I don't have much trouble with people picking fights with me; I'm not a bully as well, and I don't pick fights with anyone either.

That being said, there was one time when I had to shove a kid out of my friend's house, got a bit messy. Tis a long story.

Wyrer

Rooster
Donor
Reaction score
Lets see here....I've gotten in a couple of fights at school when I was in middle school, which was probably the roughest period of my life so far. Since then I've only gotten in fist fights with a friend of mine because we always mess with each other. Oh the irony of male friendships.

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
No physical ones, even though I have foreseen quite a few in my head, none have happened.

However, people used to get in vocal sparring battles with me, and eventually stopped due to my superior insults and cleverness making them feel even worse than they did when they started. :laugh:

• Winner
Reactions: Wyrer

Fatalis

Reaction score
Managed to get into the middle of a fight. These 2 girls were pushing each other around, so I tried to get into the middle...didn't end well for my arms.

Of course, I've gotten into a few fights in middle school. Never lost any /badass pose.

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
well i've been in a fight cause i was trying to stick up for my girlfriend back in grade 9 cause someone had started a rumor well i'd rather not get into that

Sasher

Reaction score
There have been a few times where I've come close to starting a fight but I've never really gotten into one. I'm pretty well built so no one really wants to pick a fight with me anyways, but to be honest I've kinda always wanted to get into a fight to see what its like and how well I'd do, but whenever someone provokes me into a fight I usually restrain myself cause I know the consequences and that its just not worth it.

torty

Reaction score
Yes - Won

That was a while ago, when I was young and wild. When I felt that action needed to be taken, without thinking of consequences.

If you take into account I do take part in martial arts (Karate Black Belt), I guess it's not suprising, we're taught to look after one another, and to be skilled to do so, and to have discipline.

But I prefer to prevent these things from happening, people know who I am, and what I can do. I prefer people to respect each other and get along, but bullies don't deserve such things. I fought because it was what he would understand, violence. I felt ashamed afterwards, but he got the "message" to leave me and my friends be.

I have become a more confident person over the years. I don't get intimidated by petty thugs etc. If you stand up tall and show you're a respectable member of society, people won't pick fights with you. I have learnt that from experience.

A low man will pick fights with strangers. A lower man will not accept defeat, and pick on the weaker. It's human nature.

• Agree
Reactions: Awwwyea

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Nope, never have, hopefully never will. I'm not a violent person (as in saving ants from the bathroom sink, I know what you're thinking..:p) and even If was, I'm way too tiny to actually do any damage...

BUT that doesn't mean that I haven't seen fights, or had close calls. One time this massive guy who didn't really like anyone tried attacking me, fortunately he was so big he wasn't a very fast runner and I managed to get away. ;)

But I've never had fights with my sister either. Then again, she's nearly 19 and I'm nearly 14, so maybe it's the bigger age gap.