has this island always been there?

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Zez, its in elysium, next to the eternal heart in the ruins island.

Raxo, I think it may be Daniel's invasion. He's already defeated the castran army. Elysium is possibly his final goal.

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I swear, that's Mercantia.

EDIT: I'm serious, it even has the same blocks and the same formation and everything!
Looks like old Mercantia. You can see a stall behind one of the trees.
Fair enough, i can't remember seeing an enchanting table on there the times i went to old mercentia, which is why i was confused.

Also mercentia didn't have skeleton heads. But that changed after the great testificate rebellion of E1.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I swear, that's Mercantia.

EDIT: I'm serious, it even has the same blocks and the same formation and everything!
Looks like old Mercantia. You can see a stall behind one of the trees.
Fair enough, i can't remember seeing an enchanting table on there the times i went to old mercentia, which is why i was confused.

Also mercentia didn't have skeleton heads. But that changed after the great testificate rebellion of E1.
That is not "old" mercentia lol

• Thank You
Reactions: Roobarb Pie

Faliara

Reaction score

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

That is not "old" mercentia lol
Ya sure?
he's right. Not large enough, only one "store" which resembles daniel's hideout in the mainland. The enchanted books, chests and skulls indicate that this certinately isn't old mercentia.

Also mercentia didn't have pine trees.

Faliara

Reaction score