Happy Birthday to TNT!

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
It's finally here; the anniversary of TNT Wars in this community. A whole year has passed and a hell of a lot has happened during the year. To celebrate the anniversary of TNT Wars, we have got a brilliant update for you all.

Without further ado, here is what's been changed for August 6th:

-All points, inventories, upgrades, kill stats, death stats, win stats, loss stats, killstreak stats have been reset. If I get any complaints, I will rip your faces off.

Features
+Rehauled upgrade tree system, see in-game for details using the new functions of /upgrades
+Upgrades now sell back at 100%: /downgrade
+Trusteds and above will now get notified if someone with a high warning level enters the game
+All tournament maps have been ported into normal TNT war maps, with the prefix "Mini". These maps will be set into rotation when the players online is 8 or less.
+All minutely countdowns after seven minutes will randomly team balance if there is a difference of four people. Only one person will be switched at a time. Trusteds and above won't get selected.
+Mines in maps can now be used in such a way that they respawn after detonating the first time.
+A TNTonly function has been added which allows VetOPs and above to make the map only allow TNTs. All other weapons cannot be used. This can also be inbuilt into maps by default and disabled.
+You are now able to toggle kill messages, which will remove everyone elses kill/multi kill messages apart from your own. Your team joining will also be disabled. Bounties, killstreaks, players chatting and minutely information will still be shown.
+OPs voiced on the IRC are now able to use kick, ban, banb, ip, ipban, warn mute and unmute via the IRC by querying TNTbot with the correct command.
+Hide is now working and usable by OPs+. It can also be used in map commands, but must be carefully managed due to possible abuse.
+Only trusteds and above can use colours in chat now. Anyone not above trusted will have the colour modifications ignored
+Modifiable Guest Sensor commands are now possible, where you can edit the block yet, when it is air, can still work as a command block. (Hint, new map type coming soon!)
+Trusteds and above can now ask KingSam for a different coloured title for the T, Op or Grenadier
+/mark will now allow you to remove the skin of a named person. This is functional to find people with bounties or just someone in particular without having /aka on.
+Trusteds and above will have access to a one on one matchmaking system. There will be more details when everything is fine-tuned.
+/sronline will now give you information about the servers last reboot, the next server reboot and the current server time (NOT CURRENTLY IN)
+/place which is an OP+ command will now place a decided block at your position.
+/sendto which is a command block feature will now send a given player to a given location on the map.

Adjustments
•Adjusted how the killstreak reward system works. You will now find the increase of points between kills is much slower in higher killstreaks.
•Mines are no longer defusable by teammates through punching.
•Store prices have been modified to integrate the new killstreak reward system
•/stats is now merged with /who and /stats has been made defunct of a command. /who also features many more information and colours.
•The minutely coutndown will now display how many people are on each team.
•Score between rounds will now show the scoreboard from the conclusion of the last match.
•Private messages are now visible in IRC. We're not going to be snooping, don't worry.
•Shotgun's detection has been rewritten to be more efficient.
•Entities have been rewritten to be more efficient and responsive.
•Staff members including trusted are now allowed to use basic staff commands whilst in spectator mode.
•Mortars that clip off the top of the map [above the buildable limit] will now be invisible until they come back below the limit. In other news, mortars will no longer vanish when they exit the map bounds.
•Zombie Apocalypse just got dangerous

Bugfixes
*Triple Mortar no longer breaks adminium and will fail to shoot if a block is in the way of a projectile, the other projectiles will be unaffected.
*Force Name Team should no longer boot the player for spawnkilling if they are forced from inside their original team spawn.
*OPSlots now function quite like Zombie Survival, where they are able to connect regardless of the maximum allowance. New players won't be able to join until the population is below the cap.
*The auto AFK kick has been adjusted to correctly take into account typing as 'being present at the keyboard'.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Destroyerx1 for his continued cooperation and dedication to the community and the server. Without him, we wouldn't have such a wonderful server in the community. Massive hand to all of the staff who've helped out, past and present over the past year. We've managed to maintain a high quality staff list and have got through highs and lows. It's been an absolute pleasure being a Head Controller thus far. Bring on the second year!

Happy Exploding!

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Tweeee!

• First to kill a person in TNTwars
• First to double kill with pistol
• First to top the scoreboard
• Top in the leaderboard for the first round ;D

\o/

This is fun!

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
+All tournament maps have been ported into normal TNT war maps, with the prefix "Mini". These maps will be set into rotation when the players online is 8 or less.
Hmm... this seems familiar for some reason... ;)

Well, good job guys. 1 year is a great feat for the server. See you in another year :)

Lunar Flame

Reaction score
For once an overhaul to a server that doesn't piss me off extensively.

Though I am bummed out about my 5K points gone. Gonna take forever to get it back now that school started.

115Predator

Reaction score
Happy birthday TNT server! It changed so much since it first came out. I can't believe it has already been a whole year since (if I remember correctly) PixelEater first announced it.

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Protip:

If you have money, SPEND IT ON UPGRADES. You can now /downgrade upgrades for 100%, so you can have better weapons until you can afford an upgrade you prefer, downgrade it and get the one you like more!

Alkatraz

Reaction score
The upgrade trees provide so much choice and variety.

If you want to be FULLY upgraded, you have multiple ways, the cheapest being a lovely 100,500 points. The most expensive way being 242,000. It should hopefully be a while until we see people at maxed!

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
If you guys thought I was joking about getting irritated with people who whine and bitch about the new update, I'm really not. I've already banned someone for whining like a twat. The amount of work Destroyerx1 has put into the server to create this update is massive, and for people to just get worked up about losing virtual points is ridiculous.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
I am kind of late but Happy Birthday to TNT and to me since this was on my Birthday. I am so happy with the new changes especially the TNT only maps that we can do