Halloween Costumes - Vote for favorites with candy!

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Are you donning a Halloween costume this year? Do you have grand ambitions and desires to earn yourself a Blocktopia title as King/Queen of the pumpkin patch? You're damn right you do.

So if you happen to be wearing a costume for Halloween, post it here - whichever post (containing a picture of you in a costume, obviously) has the most candy ratings will win the forum title of "King/Queen of the Pumpkin Patch". Naturally voters may vote on as many pictures/costumes as they like.

Replies closed after 12pm GMT on sunday the 2nd.

Last edited:

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Where's the horn? You can't be a unicorn without a horn... You must be a white stallion with a questionable background picture then.
I used Photo Booth so it probably thought it was the same color as the background and made it part of it. Don't worry tho, the real costume has a unicorn horn.

EDIT:
hah.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duffie

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Would've posted my costume, except the following happened yesterday:
1. Pictures still have not been uploaded to any computer too big to fit in your hand.
2. Charter came and f#$^ed up our wifi so now I can do virtually nothing on my dad's laptop.

Yeah... I'm pretty much stuck with a computer I can only use for the blocktopia forums/plating LoTRO and any Nintendo consoles (a Wii and Gamecube) that I have until either:
1. Charter comes and ACTUALLY fixes the wifi instead of coming and making it even more broken and useless.
2. Thursday rolls around and I can be t my dad's house where Charter hasn't had the chance to be stupid at.

[Edit]: Wifi is back up, will proceed to have picture uploaded soon...

Last edited:

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I think it's safe to say the S_swimmer won... though I think it was more or less because he had a questionable CG background that everyone thought was funny rather than the unicorn mask. I could be wrong, but still...
"What's the point here?" My point is that this is a competition of costume and not background editing skills...

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say the S_swimmer won... though I think it was more or less because he had a questionable CG background that everyone thought was funny rather than the unicorn mask. I could be wrong, but still...
"What's the point here?" My point is that this is a competition of costume and not background editing skills...
No, horse/unicorn masks are just great.
And he had a costume, the background wasn't the entry either way.

• Thank You
Reactions: S_swimmer