Hai, I'm Niche.

Niche

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm just a lowly pleb known as Niche...
I've played this server off and on for years now, and honestly completely forgot about it until recently, I remember this server being a lot more popular, and it kinda breaks my heart seeing this server like this (or maybe it's always been like this and I just remember it as more popular)

Well, I really only swing by for the Lava Survival :D

Other than that, I don't know what more to say, I'm a pleb Minecraft Builder, I like turtles, I'm 22 and have no life, and if a zombie apocalypse ever happens, I'd probably be the first to celebrate :D

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Hi, Classic was in decline trough 2012 year and we shut down our classic server in April 2013 or so.
It appears we are only community with classic roots, that survived.
We were founded in July or August 2009
Popular ones like ablockz, deltagamers, caznowl all of them perished.

We have Rituals of Fire and 2 zombie related gamemodes on Army of Darkness - one like classic zombie survival and other with weapons/kits and pumpkin hunters.

Reactions: Niche

Niche

Reaction score
Yeah I remember playing this probably around 2011?? Maybe sooner, maybe later I don't really remember.

I'm just happy to see it's still around, I haven't tried the other minigames, but Rituals of Fire is special to me xD It's probably the first Minigame I ever played.