H3NRYx's Aristocrat Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Reaction score
In-game username: H3NRYx

Staff References: DarkHender, DieLorelei
Time spent on the server: 2 Days, 21 Hours, 48 Minutes

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: This rank is to be given to players who have been playing more than 24 hours. This means that this player has had some experience with new or senior players of the server. Although this is not a staff rank, you're holding the highest rank of a player which means you should have some courtesy of helping other players.

What notable feats on the server are you most proud of?: One of my proudest feats on this server is helping other/new players in the community. Also joining Castle Concord since it's a new clan and gives me the opportunity to interact with more people.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I am a Junior in high school who get his homework done early, which proves that I have a lot of time to spend on the "Blocktopian" community and server. Sports is also an activity I like to do in my free time. I play basketball and baseball which means I have good communication and coordination skills. I also consider an "Elite" Team Fortress 2 player. So if you're think of opening one, dial me up!

<3,
H3NRYx or Henry

Reactions: Notme and 77thShad

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
After looking at your application H3nry it seems you love to help people out and have fun, my only real concern is how you have responded to how you can assure us you are mature enough for Aristocat. Your response seems generic and bland, like it came out of a rank description rather than your own mouth and furthermore it really doesn't highlight how we can be assured that you are mature enough for the rank. The rest of the app seems fine and you are always willing to help out ingame, but really, until I see a good response to that question as to how you can assure you are mature enough for this rank I'm going to have to go with a 0 but I will most likely change that when you give me a decent response.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Honestly I don't see you on a ton really. And when I do, you don't honestly stick out to much. Sadly, this application doesn't sway me much towards a +1 as well so I will leave this with a 0.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
When you requested my reference I said no due to I have not seen you online a ton therefore I didn't feel like a good judge of your maturity.Another note your application really fails to sway me in the positive direction it seems a bit plain. On the other hand when I do see you online, you tend to be friendly and talkative. However I'm going with a 0 If I see some positive responses from the other staff members I won't hesitate to switch to a +1.

Good luck H3nry!

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
You asked me for a reference, and knowing that you were mature enough from what I have seen in-game, I asked you for a list of accomplishments, and you did not respond :c Anyhow, before I give vote, may I have a more detailed list of accomplishments, now asking for a second time, Henry ?

And may as well get your references to vote too! DarkHender DieLorelei

D

DarkHender

Well Henry from what I've seen you're very mature and friendly on the server.
I believe you have the knowledge and maturity to be an atristocat!

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I decided not to reference you, as I wasn't entirely sure at the time. However, after thinking it over a bit, I think you'd be a fine Aristocrat! Mature, fun person to be around and someone I'm sure would use the powers given responsibly. Though I would have preferred a better application, that doesn't stand in the way of a +1!

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Due to super and Dark's responses I'm changing my vote to a +1
As much as it is a good thing that you trust Super and Dark's opinions, don't change yours because of theirs. If you don't have a strong opinion, post a zero, and we'll go off someone else's response.

In regard to the application, I haven't interacted with you enough to make a firm opinion, so I am going with a 0.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
As much as it is a good thing that you trust Super and Dark's opinions, don't change yours because of theirs. If you don't have a strong opinion, post a zero, and we'll go off someone else's response.

In regard to the application, I haven't interacted with you enough to make a firm opinion, so I am going with a 0.
Thank you for your concern, but I'm sticking with the +1. I already suspected from what I'd seen in-game that he was mature enough for this but I wanted a bit more reassurance. if you look at my original post I was already leaning towards a +1. Thanks though!

D

DieLorelei

You have the dedication and determination to do whatever you can to help the server, through what I've seen of you since you last applied for trusted. You are kind, helpful, and trustworthy, and I believe you would handle this rank responsibly. +1 !

Henry

Reaction score
You asked me for a reference, and knowing that you were mature enough from what I have seen in-game, I asked you for a list of accomplishments, and you did not respond :c Anyhow, before I give vote, may I have a more detailed list of accomplishments, now asking for a second time, Henry ?

And may as well get your references to vote too! DarkHender DieLorelei
First off, I am genuinely sorry emosquirrel. My dedications to the server are to help newer players and older players. To me everyone is worth helping. Most importantly, never break any rules. My proudest accomplishments on the server were to finish the Concord NN station. I promised myusername22 to finish it and I knew I had to deliver the results. Another accomplishment that I remember with my heart was when I made up 56LoneWolf56. I accidentally got him killed by punching a creeper into him. To make for this, I gave him some armor and tools.

Reactions: 1 person

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Oh its fine Henry, we all overlook things! Anyhow, you seem to have a good heart, repairing your wrongs, and improving other things aswell. Along with your great attidude, +1!

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7
Status
Not open for further replies.