Guests/Crafters Getting Titles

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
I was wondering if it was possible for Guests or Crafters to have the option of buying their own Title.
The reason why I'm suggesting this is because I've seen many guests come on and ask how to get a title or rank up. Having this option at an early rank would probably make the game more personal for them and maybe... just maybe... they would come back for more if they had a title to their name?

Assuming that this could be an option--the title option would be moved from the /sstore to the /store--but I don't know if the option to buy the title could be separated by rank if it's in the /store.

I know that this may be silly to think of, but I'd like to know what your thoughts are. Perhaps it will bring the Guests/Crafters back for more?

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
I'll have to think about this suggestion, as I feel it takes more effort and time to getting the title if you have to rank up twice to get it, and then have to spend 500 cookies on the title itself. Though, 500 cookies is a crap load of cookies, so if this were to happen I'd suggest they'd have to have survived at least 30 rounds before buying a title just to show that they weren't donated a whole bunch of cookies from someone else to get them a title easily.

This suggestion would also make normal players have access to the /superstore, which I think has some special features that only builders who have spent time on the server, unless buying a title was moved to the /store. I like the idea, but I'll have to think about if I really want it on the server.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
I'm not sure, because with 500 cookies you can almost make it to advbuilder (15 + 120 + 400 = 535), and to be fair that looks a lot more valuable than just a title for a guest. Of course, adding a title for guests wouldn't hurt in any way, it's just a question of whether it'd be efficient or not.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Ah, I completely forgot about the cost of the title. Perhaps that title could costs 120 cookies--same price as the Builder rank-- and as Kylieanna mentioned, there can be a set amount of survived rounds that the player has to pass before they can buy the Title. What about 60 cookies and 30 survived rounds? Too cheap? Maybe the 120 cookies option is better? So they have to think about which is more important to them--A title or the rank?
As for changing the title color? Wait until Builder?

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Ah, I completely forgot about the cost of the title. Perhaps that title could costs 120 cookies--same price as the Builder rank-- and as Kylieanna mentioned, there can be a set amount of survived rounds that the player has to pass before they can buy the Title. What about 60 cookies and 30 survived rounds? Too cheap? Maybe the 120 cookies option is better? So they have to think about which is more important to them--A title or the rank?
As for changing the title color? Wait until Builder?
I, personally, prefer the price of a title as 500 cookies. It makes it more challenging and time-taking to earn the title, so I don't want the price to change. And yes, title color can be until builder.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
This could be a nice nifty change, but the problem is it won't actually change much, since guests/crafters may well skip the title in favour of ranks. Though I could see some guests going for it, if the price is high by the time they garner that much they could just decide to spend it on ranks instead. So from now it's a judgement call; add small change or leave it?