• Indifferent

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Continue the thread as is

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Guest35486

((I kinda went inactive since around page 215 after my floating post, sorry about that. Fully back now.))

Corruption: Report #1
Cyra

When I heard some sort of commotion, I attempted to seek out the source. The bird stayed with me and I decided to pick up Death's scythe after cutting down the weird plant. Shouldn't be leaving powerful scythes around. Anyways, turned out that the other Guardians were creating humans. If you're wondering, by any chance, that my not actually being with them in their fancy circle resulted in affecting the creatures with corruption, the answer is I have no idea. Technically, I was there, but not there? It's a mystery.

Either way, I definitely did affect them later on. Of course, they stayed away. Who wants to be corrupted? Actually, talking about this now, there were some individuals. How did they even find me? Perhaps my being there did affect them after all. They tried to seek me out for favors they were not even sure that they want. Others wanted shortcuts or different paths. They did not see the consequences of their actions. Soon, it spread. Corruption, I mean. Some are subtle, just a few lies and there. Others, not so subtle. Murder, theft, oh, lots of forms.

I stayed away from the other Guardians. They probably don't like me due to my past actions. With a missing Guardian of Purification, from what I know, I wonder if I should just hide and rot away. What, with all the things that happened with just the Guardians. Now there are also other creatures. But it's also kind of boring, you know? Being a Guardian and all? What would you do if you had the ability to control and spread corruption? It's fun, wouldn't you say?

Well that's the end of this report thing, you'll probably hear from me again.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Report One- Post-Creation
Alouette
Guardian of Flight

At last, things have started running smoothly.
The humans seem to worship us almost to the point of fear-for one point, the refused to take bits of our clothes, or those that Ark summoned, instead making them out of plant life. Being viewed like this is strange, to say the least.
I've hardly landed since we created them. Any issues under my power are quick and easy to fix, leaving my time free to do nothing but watch over them. I can't help them directly, if only because of their mindset, but I do all I can.
Lately, though, I've been getting tired. More so than I should be. No matter how many naps I take, it just keeps getting worse.
Maybe I should just settle down somewhere and really sleep for a while.
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.
I'll do just that.

Eyelids heavy, she rises higher in the sky, until the air is cold and thin and any detail on the ground is naught but blotches of color. She stretches out there, as if floating on water, and closes her eyes to sleep.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Takot's AWESOME report

THE PEOPLE THINK I'M A GOD HELP. I KEEP TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO THEM THAT I'M NOT, BUT THEY WON'T LISTEN. ALSO I'M FINALLY NOT ALONE ANYMORE. ZWN IS ADORABLE. I'M GETTING REALLY TIRED NOW, AND SO IS EVERYONE ELSE I THINK. ZWN LOOKS REALLY CUTE WHEN SHE'S SLEEPY. I THINK THAT'S IT. OH YEAH, CAIRNE KEEPS CREEPING ON ME AND ZWN WHEN WE'RE TOGETHER. NOT GOING TO TELL ZWN, BECAUSE SHE WOULD MURDER HIM. I THINK HE'S JEALOUS. OKAY GONNA SLEEP NOW.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
Report 2
Catcocomisc

It appears the guardian of Corruption has Death's scythe. I'm not sure how that will change things.
The humans the guardians created don't seem to mind me that much, though they kind of seem to shun me... like they know I'm not meant to be here.

The guardians also seem to be getting quite... tired... all of them. I know not what this means, but the sooner I become whole again, I'm sure will be the better. I'm not for sure, but the guardians seem to be falling into some kind of a stasis, slowly.
Though I plan to depart in... I think three days, there is still much to be done.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Report.
Post-Creation II.
Ross.

The humans have been seeing less of me. And that's by design. I just want them to leave me alone. So I may have caused a bit of destruction to a few their coastal settlements. Nothing too major, just letting them know that I have the power to destroy them on a whim. That should be enough for some privacy.

It strikes me, however, that not all of them were daunted. Honestly I'm impressed by their devotion. They imitate my dress and try to control water as I do. Try as they might, though, they can't. A few of the younger ones are actually using marbles to imitate my orb....Which reminds me...I still have Light's remains to deal with. I'll be sure to add whatever means I take care of it into my next report.

It also strikes me that we have yet to name this planet. How about "Rosstopia," that sounds good, right? Nah. I'll probably ask Himinn about it. As young and immature as she may be, she's our leader....Somehow. Don't really know how sky trumps water but- Oh wait, she's going to read this. Sorry, Himinn!

Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty
G

Guest35486

Corruption: Report #2
Cyra

"With great power comes great responsibility. Evidently, these creatures have none," I say, as I purposely lead them astray. Hey, the world can't be all goody good. I realized that a bit late, recalling all the guilt and madness running around my head before the creation of these silly creatures. It's all balanced: corruption and purification, darkness and angry Guardian, Hope and zombie Guard- At this point, I'm not even trying to list the aspects; I'm just insulting them, which suits me fine. Looking back, it was a bit silly worrying about insulting or hurting anyone. Did Darkness worry about that? No, we just made an excellent attack on some unsuspecting Guardians. Shouldn't have worried over all that. I was so pathetic. Even my past life, with Remi-

I wonder how the other Guardians are coping. Did anyone throw a chunk of power at the unsuspecting creatures? How would a human be affected if Majestic Robes threw some magic at it? I know the answer for the aspect of fire: instant barbecue! Everything's pretty interesting at this point. My curiosity resurfaced now that I'm done with the pathetic past. From my awakening to the creation of humans, my judgement was clouded. Speaking of clouded, how is the Guardian of Clouds faring? Is he still zapping his lightning at people for knowledge? Heck, he was so obsessed with it. Wouldn't shut up about it. Oh that's right, I had corrupted him, too. Is he cured of that now? What about Light? Is he also still going around attacking creatures? Whom else have I corrupted? Hm. There was one more, I beli-

Thinking about my pitiful past is distressing. How could I be so dumb? That's all over now. Why have I chosen to write this report? There's nothing interesting about me. Only in the creatures and their actions. Then again, the initial excitement and energy the Guardians had gained when we had first arrived seem to be fading. This doesn't really matter to me, there is a lot of thinking to be done.

Perhaps I should close myself off for a while. Surround myself with my own element and hide away. With some persuasion, I left the bird outside. It has been a great companion in my clouded moments. (There it is again, clouded!) I do bring the scythe with me, it's dangerous leaving it around, especially with all these creatures running around. This is long enough already.

((Welp, this ended up kinda long. Did some doodles.

That really weird attack from ages ago.

))

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Report #2
Ark Palmer
Sin

Something's weird. I can't find Takot. Well, it's a pretty big world, so he must've gone far away. Maybe he'll come back eventually if I just stay put.

Something really good happened today. I met my first elf. Well, that's what I decided to call them. They seemed pretty similar to these people I read a book about in my memories called elves. I went to ask Ross about them. By the way, I'm starting to feel a little lonely. Ross is the only person I know how to find, because I can just yell at the waves for a long time. Anyway, Ross said that they were probably humans whose bodies absorbed some of the stagnant magic in the air. They look a lot like humans, but they look more elegant and have these pointy ears. They can also perform magic really well.

So, while I was in my tent, I heard footsteps outside for the first time, so I went out and a little kid elf was playing outside my tent. I told him he should run away, but he didn't want to. We played for almost the whole day and he still didn't get too angry. Maybe he had some magic protection? Anyway, his mom came to pick him up after and scolded him for coming near here. She threw some rocks at me, too.

I wanted to thank the elves for spending time with me, so I snuck out near one of their villages and dropped a few tomes there that I remembered. I also gave the humans a couple. That's all that really happened today, I guess.

Faliara

Reaction score
Sky: Report #2
By: Himinn Rauha

It appears that some of my fellow guardians have taken my suggestion. Even those who I don't really know all that well... Ross has taken to leaving his in my house, apparently... Will the others do the same as well? Speaking of which, what did Ross mean when he said I'm our leader? I'm sure we never agreed on anything like that...

... Now that I think about it, they do seem to listen to me a good deal of the time... Everyone kept asking me on the big decisions during the discussion on what we were going to do...

... I think I'm looking too much into this.

I mentioned a house earlier. It's not exactly a house, honestly, just a small wooden structure with curtains acting as a door and a window sitting above it. There's not even a floor, honestly, just the ground it was built on and a pile of leaves for Endal to lie down on.

... Yes, I found Endal. I'm glad he's not dead, but... He won't wake up. I somehow managed to drag him over here, with Ross' help, so that he'd at least have shelter. Plus, none of the humans know this place exists. I love them, but sometimes, it feels a little too much to bear with their eagerness. This was a far cry from I think it's something from my past life again. One of them, at least. It's still difficult to recall...

I'm also a little worried with how they react to Ark. They don't seem to like him. Is this because he's the Guardian of Sin? A guardian's job is not only to bring something into the world, but to also ensure that it does not go out of hand. Don't they realize this? I think I'll confront with them. One group seems particularly enamoured with me, for some reason. Perhaps they'll understand.

On another note, everyone seems to be sleepy lately. I'm the same. If it were just me, I wouldn't worry; I love taking naps. But so is everyone else, on unusual levels, and so I fear what will happen. I can't but hold an irrational fear, like I always do; what if we end up falling into comas or something? I'm always worried about this sort of thing, but they never truly lead to anything, so I suppose I'll keep this thought to myself.

I believe that will be all for today. Next time, I shall try writing in a different style; perhaps something more fitted to my speech patterns. It's kind of fun, writing differently. I'll be taking another nap after this, despite my slight fear.

But before I put down my pen, I'll be answering a question that Ross brought up (I'm sorry, but I refuse to go with Rosstopia); I guess that the name of this planet will be... Gaia.

Enderfive Timdood3 Any objections on what I wrote? I can always edit it.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Report.
Post-Creation III.
Ross.

So about those rather insistent followers of mine...They built a temple. Also their forms are changing. Only slightly, but definitely changing. And they're quickly learning to actually control water. I'm honestly impressed. I do wonder a few things though: Do the other Guardians have followers such as these? If they do, can they control the elements in such ways? Eh, probably.

Back to the subject of the temple, though. They bring what they call offerings to it. They bring shells and other random oceany things and want to to take them as gifts. I don't really understand why they do it, but I take them. I mean, I could literally just go home and get them from there, but I guess it's kind of nice knowing I have such devout followers. Don't know why I'd need them, but whatever, I'm not really going to question it. I might tell them to stop with the gifts though, and hope they understand.

Yep.

Mia

Reaction score
Report #1
Tora

Himinn told me to start writing about stuff so yeah. The humans are alright I suppose, my least favorite animal by far heh, they call me a god.. I hate it. Recently I haven't been talking to the other guardians much, Tadashi and I are always sitting in the forest where I first populated it with wildlife. I've learnt how to create larger animals easily, just a wave of my hand, the people thought it was great. One thing that really bugs me about these people is that they eat my animals.. I don't understand why they can't be vegetarians like me. I got angry at them the other day when I saw someone walk into the forest with some sort of weapon, he proceeded to kill rabbits and squirrels but I made him stop by letting Tadashi and the birds attack him. It was quite amusing..

There's a lot of memories here in the forest and no one knows where I sit so that's pretty cool I suppose. There's this group of them who call themselves my 'followers'. They try to create animals like I do.. If the humans find out how to harness all our elements I fear for the lives of the people, who knows what could happen.

I haven't seen Ark in a while actually, the humans don't seem to like him much. I wish they would treat him nicely.. I really don't know much about him because of how isolated he has made himself in that cute, little tent of his. he is kinda cute um what I mean is I wish he would come talk to me some day.

Anyway I'm still incredibly tired, so are the other guards, I want to rest.. Actually I want to rest for a long time I think.. Yeah I think I might go do that soon, in the forest where its quiet.perhaps somewhere closer to Arks tent though.. Wow I really need to get an eraser from someone.. I hope he doesn't read this..

Last edited:

Mia

Reaction score
((I'm just going to point this out before anyone uses the wrong definition. A rubber is an eraser.))
((I feel like I should just use Aussie words that no one understands and let people figure it out :3

Rewrite Post #1
Tora

G'day, that lil' bloomin' ankle biter, Himinn told me to write on this paper so I decided to sit down by the billabong under the gum tree and write me self some words. It's been a ripper of a day apart from those bludgers sittin down by Maccas. Good ol' Arks still sitting in that bueat of a tent, maybe one day we share a stubby and watch some cricket.. ))

Last edited:

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
((I feel like I should just use Aussie words that no one understands and let people figure it out :3

Rewrite Post #1
Tora

G'day, that lil' bloomin' ankle biter, Himinn told me to write on this paper so I decided to sit down by the billabong under the gum tree and write me self some words. It's been a ripper of a day apart from those bludgers sittin down by Maccas. Good ol' Arks still sitting in that bueat of a tent, maybe one day we share a stubby and watch some cricket.. ))
((Do....Do you guys actually talk like that? ....I just meant....That a rubber is something else entirely in other places....Something that would make your entire post much much different.))

• Winner
Reactions: Hunter