Grimm draws (again!) \o/

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
As some of you might know I created a drawing thread many months ago. The thread got pretty old, so I'm posting a new drawing thread with occasional/rare updates. I usually draw when I'm in a good mood, so don't expect many updates from me.

Here are some of my new drawings. Honestly most of them are copied because I lack the creativity to think up of new faces, hair etc.

AND I TAKE REQUESTS SO DO REQUEST ME TO DRAW ANYTHING SO THAT I CAN IMPROVE MY SKILLS ;u:

I got inspired to draw Asuna from SAO after the first arc ended. Don't mind some parts. I have no idea what I was doing back then.
This is the drawing I'm most proud of. It was entirely original, and I took many weeks to draw and perfect it. I was trying out the manga-ish drawing style. Yup.
One of my first few drawings that I drew and colored using Copic. I'm still learning how to use copics and I suck at it.
It's supposed to be a really detailed drawing of a dominator, but I got so lazy I became pissed off and gave up. I will still continue sometime later.
This is my drawing of the two main characters of Zetsuen No Tempest, Yoshino and Mahiro.
My failed attempt at drawing Katniss Everdeen. I was planning to draw her in braids, but it was too complicated so I let down her hair. Turns out she looked like Lady Gaga and Katniss's daughter. Whoops.