Griefers

Xfolo

Reaction score
Hey, xfolo here, i was playing lava today, and i was safe in a tunnel, with coal on the outside. Well, it's ussaly safe on angry, and it was angry. Anyway, i was with someone, who first helped me with the coal, then just replaced it with dirt. I have a screenie, if you do not believe me.

http://imgur.com/lt6sfqx

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I can't tell if there was an actual grief or not, because we don't know if it was dirt or coal in the first place. Also note that random blocks are picked to melt on all the difficulties, and more or less blocks are picked depending on the mood, so each round the safe blocks can be completely different. However, the staff here will watch this player due to this. Thank you for reporting this to us.

Also, PM me or the other staff if you need/want to report someone who you feel is breaking the rules. Thanks for reporting this to us!

Xfolo

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I can't tell if there was an actual grief or not, because we don't know if it was dirt or coal in the first place. Also note that random blocks are picked to melt on all the difficulties, and more or less blocks are picked depending on the mood, so each round the safe blocks can be completely different. However, the staff here will watch this player due to this. Thank you for reporting this to us.

Also, PM me or the other staff if you need/want to report someone who you feel is breaking the rules. Thanks for reporting this to us!
I dunno if this helps, but it was dirt first in the tunnel, and that wouldnt be safe, so I put coal ore in, because i thought that was safer, then, she put the dirt back.