Griefers At Blocktopia Lava Survival

WingKnight_

Reaction score
Hi there Admins , Controllers and Ops there have been recent a griefer at Blocktopia Lava Survival ,he griefs other people houses ,his name is "autobusas".I hope you can ban him from the Lava server he is unwilling to stop griefing even though i told him.I really hope if he change he'll be a better player and a better person.

Your member of Blocktopia,
WingNigh

Please do something about this griefer!

Reactions: Sploorky

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Hello! Sadly, we can't do anything about this until we find evidence that the player griefed and how much the player griefed. Do you have any screenshots/videos of the griefer griefing, and if you do, can you put them on this thread? I can check my logs to see if anything happened.

If someone else comes on and breaks a rule, try pinging one of the staff members (saying the name/nickname of the trusted+ of the server, you can type "Kylieanna" or "Kylie" to ping me, or "rawr" to ping rawrmynameisrex, etc, usually the full name of the staff member or a nickname they're commonly called) get some video/screenshots of the player breaking the rule, and if no one responds to the ping, try PMing a staff member on forums in the future.

Is the player still on?

Sploorky

Reaction score
Thank you for reporting to us!

I've put him under watch, he will be monitored by our staff. In the future, it's better to PM one or multiple lava staff with the incident instead of posting a thread(Click inbox, then "Start a New Conversation") but still, thank you!