Grenades

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Today we put the grenade into grenadier. Destroyerx1 has, with the inspiration from Marnixxie, made a new weapon called the grenade - a low flying, bouncing bomb. Currently costing 8 points in the store, they're a great alternative to mortars and pistols, combining the best of both worlds. Set them off by buying one and placing the mossy cobble-stone in-game!

I look forward to seeing you guys using them in action, and killing every one of you myself with them!

Enjoy.

Inon

Roses are red, violets are blue
Donor
Reaction score
place them on the ground at enemies feet. takes a bit of practice to avoid suicide, but its an instantly profitable cheap weapon

ColorWar

Reaction score
:D
Awesome new weapon, tried it out the first time accidentally killed someone on the first try.
Yah, an explosive weapon that hasn't killed me upon first use! Me Gusta.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 person

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
I think they're fine. A larger arc would make it more balanced so they aren't used as portable tnt's which works but is cheap and annoying, not to mention a +2 point income for a cheap tactic.
Why not just mortars?
Arc is fine, explosion radius is small enough as it is, but could use a small price bump though. (Perhaps around 10-12?)

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
Already got the upgrade, its useful. For the price i feel that 11 would be perfect. That way you can't be cheap and get a ton of points, but you can still profit if you're on a ks

• Agree
Reactions: Luigi

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
I think if were even THINKING of making them more expensive they should go faster. People can easily side step them from far away (which I often shoot them about from about 10 blocks away at a group of 2+ people) or keep them as is.

P.S. oh the what irony it would be to kill Marnixxie with a grenade eh?

• Agree
Reactions: balloon98

Kloud_Strife

TNT Drama Queen
Reaction score
Making them faster would need to be an upgrade, they're quite fine at the speed they currently have. People can easily sidestep almost any weapon unless you use it cleverly, anyways.