Great Music

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Reviving this with a bunch of metalcore/mathcore.

Amia Venera Landscape - The Long Procession

Harlots - The Woman You Saw...

Zygoma - The Forgotten

Ni - Les insurgés de Romilly

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
On return, I post my top 10 favorite albums along with a song to represent each one. Tomorrow I'll post some favorite Christmas music :D

Reactions: JtTorso

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
A little later then planned, but...

Bonus: Attempt to find a narrated album if possible. Each album has a specific story told through narration to it, and while it is much longer, it truly adds onto the albums.

As well, I have been binging albums from this year as the year closes out and the Grammy nominees were announced. So far these are my favorite albums from this year with representative song:

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score

one of the best & most depressing concept albums

a fantastic (depressing) and very personal classic indie album

current obsession (probably one of elliott smith's least depressing songs)

Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

So a few months ago I finally got round to listening to the new Waters' LP, and I have to say I'm in love with it, it's very late 70's early 80's floyd esque mirroring Animals and The Final Cut respectively.

My major critiques would be that the album is rather same-y the whole way through and that Waters' voice has aged heavily, but he still gives a passionate and kinda beautiful performance.

The album, as expected, is really political and is left wing so if you disagree and can't get over the fact people have different opinions than you then this album isn't for you.

Reactions: JtTorso