Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
  • Name of the map: Grandeur
  • Intended Gamemode: Classic
  • Creators: Jivvi, tyukmn, Willchill, olive44
  • Size: 136 x 35 x 136
  • Biome: Forest_Hills
  • Screenshots, including timer areas: need to sort through, seperate from the other maps
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them : None, the fireworks dispensers at spawn have a small chance of dropping a white piece of broken feather falling armour.
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: nah
  • Any extra information about your map?: Submitting this before the comp finishes. It could be submitted as-is, but we would prefer to refine the terraforming and foliage
  • Warp: /warp grandeur

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
I saw it, but it doesn't even look completed. To me, it looked more like a copy/rotate90/paste with bonemeal giving the area grass. I'd suggest working more on one map to refine it instead of submitting a lot of maps all at once when more work could be put into them.

That being said, when you guys complete it to a 100% point, I'll check it again. For right now, so much more could be done to it, from what I saw. :/

• Agree
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
It's made to be relatively plain, imo putting things like leaves along the edges would look scruffy. Willchill was the terraforming guy, so if we can get him to finish it rather than the rest of us making ahash of it it should look good. It's meant to be a relatively simple map.

Also; screenshots for all maps I've submitted to the comp: @@@

Elandrir

The dutch moose
Reaction score
Maybe you can use different links for all the screenshots of the map so you can see which screenshots are from which map. I will look today on rof at it.
Elan~

Elandrir

The dutch moose
Reaction score
Sorry jivvi it took longer than expected.

I must agree with deathface about this, the buildings are all exact the same. with a bit more work you could make it look much better.

Elan~

Status
Not open for further replies.