Got insulted multiple times

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManLokWhoAmi

Reaction score
Not sure if I should post here, but rabbitex has been saying I'm a Motherf**ker and having D**k eyes in caps. I only discovered the server just now and hence it was my first visit. It makes me feel like not playing, thanks to that sucker.

Btw my premium name is moonchani (friend's acc) and classic name is ManLokWhoAmI

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
I'm not staff here, but I believe this problem is to be reported to the A&T staff immediately via PM on the forums, and/or contact through IRC or TS. A public thread isn't necessary. You just need to take screenshots of the chat as proof, and then send it to a staff member.
ManLokWhoAmi

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Not sure if I should post here, but rabbitex has been saying I'm a Motherf**ker and having D**k eyes in caps. I only discovered the server just now and hence it was my first visit. It makes me feel like not playing, thanks to that sucker.

Btw my premium name is moonchani (friend's acc) and classic name is ManLokWhoAmI
I'm sorry your time on A&T has been spoilt by such a person, would you mind PMing me any pictures that you may have taken, or could you at the very least tell me what happened in full? Thanks.

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Thank you for telling us, although this could have been dealt with a bit better. In the future, take a screenshot and send it to one of the staff members, and we will look into it. I'll check my logs to see if I can find anything about this, and I'll keep my eye out for him. I hope you don't leave the server because of one person.

But for now, this is going to be locked.

• Love
Reactions: Ragetastic96
Status
Not open for further replies.