GOODYSMOODY's Trusted Application

GOODYSMOODY

Reaction score
What is your minecraft username?
GOODYSMOODY
What is your actual age?

I am currently 15 years old.
What is your current time on the server?
8 hours, although I am returning from a long break and did have loads of time on Classic.

How would you describe the responsibilities of a Trusted on the server?
My responsibilities as a Trusted are simple but important. If I were to gain trusted, I would be there to back an Op+ up if other players are breaking the rules.
And if a time arises where there are no Op+'s online, I would /warn, and if I have to, /kick the player or players breaking the rules, while attempting to get the attention of an Op+.

Why should you be Trusted?
I have had previous experiences as a Trusted player, and I understand procedures and how things are run. I have increased dramatically in activity,
I have been helpful to new players and I have been mature. Because of my past experience, I believe I should be capable of holding this position.

What would you say is your greatest weakness and how would you work towards improving this?
My biggest weakness time wise is time zones. But my greatest weakness overall is that sometimes I can get distracted from what I was originally doing.
I am learning to control that weakness by concentrating on a task and reminding myself that the task has to be finished before I get distracted.
Which Operator+ has agreed to reference you?
Eeveon and RyanDodd
Any additional comments/things you want to tell us about yourself:
As I have been away for a while, and having returned a week or so ago, a few staff members said that the lack of time should be fine, given the fact that I have been very active lately.
And being from a remote part of Australia, the internet cuts in and out every now and then, so if I don't get around to doing something, I didn't get distracted :p

RyanDodd

Ex - Army of Darkness Director
Reaction score
First of all, nice application. I remember seeing you as a Trusted on Classic TNT long before I was a staff member. You are a mature, friendly guy and I think you make a good candidate for Trusted. I have seen you deal with rule-breakers fairly and efficiently and I have no doubt in your abilities. Even though your on-time is lacking a bit, due to the fact that you have been away and recently returned, that doesn't change the fact that you are very helpful to new players. I also have no doubt that you will get to the required (2o) hours quickly.

Welcome back to TNT Wars, Goody. Have a +1

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
You've been experienced with this rank, and I don't mind having you back ;). They pretty much summed it up above. +1. Also, your required ontime is lacking, so I'm not sure if this will be deemed valid, but it doesn't change my vote if it is.

• Thank You
Reactions: SparklyMuffinz