Goodbye and Screenshots.

kuilin

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Hi. This is Kuilin. It's been a while.

I won't be on RoF anymore. Things have been way too busy, personal matters, high school, learning to drive, boys... I would like to thank everyone on Blocktopia for the amazing time we had together. I don't know if you're reading this, but that means you guys, spaceangel, zach, biblius, dirt... Thank you all.

Here is an imgur album of my Minecraft screenshots folder, at least the ones that ended up backed up. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_OTYoqMpv2EeWE0VV8wNW1kLUk&usp=sharing

I've come a long way, from cheap Miniclip flash games, to Runouw's Super Mario 63, to online Scrabble and then Runescape. Minecraft is just another stage in my video game playing, but a significantly big one. I will always remember and cherish the time I had with you guys.

I shall now be removing you from my RSS feed,
Kuilin Li

P.S. Those who wish to contact me can usually find me on Steam, maybe playing TF2 or Portal. http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/kuilin I can also be found on Reddit, /u/kuilin. My email is kuilin@gmail.com.

P.P.S. I'm actually a guy.

ironstag1

Reaction score
Goodbye, though I've never seen you before(making my "statement" really weak) I'm always sad to see people go, so...ehhh...goodbye stranger.

brownlee123

Reaction score
Bye kui, I've seen you online a couple of times over the years ( or 7 months I've been online).

And I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one to start my journey on Miniclip...

• Thank You
Reactions: kuilin

crafter

Reaction score
I remember you always checking the games mechanics and stuff, and when you got the player shop to sell me a sponge :c
Some fun things you said down there, see ya!
VVVVV

• Agree

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I may move this to the Introductions & Farewells subforum, but it works here also.

Kuilin's someone who's had a noticeable impact on our server. They've helped with introducing new players as well as testing many different bugs. You had a somewhat contreversial history, perhaps. But we've all been there, myself included.

I'm not going to say goodbye, but I am going to say goodbye for now. I've got a feeling that you're not quite done with Blocktopia yet! However, life calls, and we shouldn't ignore its call. I wish you the best of luck in the future, and if you ever need a place to go, well, you know where to find us.

• Love