Gonk's Aristo App

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonkus

Admin
Admin
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Everybody wants to be a cat, Because the cat's the only cat... Who knows where it sat!

But Seriously:

In-game username: Gonkus

Staff references(Trusted+): Da Jinks
Time spent on the server: 7 days 5 hrs

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: One of the main ways to gain respect and standing as a player on the server is to be Mature and friendly and these qualities are essential for the Aristocrat role. As the highest rank that a player can hold, it deserves respect yet the respect it commands come with a great deal of responsibility, but not in a Staffing sense of responsibility, rather a responsibility to be an exemplary member of the community and player as we all enjoy playing the servers and posting on the forums and it is we ourselves who create the atmosphere, the game is merely a shell into which the community fits well, through the fellowship and community we have engendered together and which keeps people coming back. In a way, we ought to be ourselves which is what we like each other for rather than trying to be something we are not and trying to impress which, as we have seen in past incidents, can cause no small amount of strife. The personnification of the aristocrat role is that which I have detailed above, to be an engenderment of the qualities and spirit of the community.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of: In the grand scheme of things in the server, I am the Breaker, I have demolished two towns, KoB and Stadium, and am currently working on a third. I really enjoy seing how the buildings are put together as well as re-landscaping the land where a building once stood. Anyone could demolish a city but not anyone chose to do so. Two towns down, one more on its way. That's what I'm proud of.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I r gunkas I grif u, as the old saying goes. 24 years old, though I may not act it at times. Scottish, and been playing Minecraft, and indeed this community, for over 3 years.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
I remember the first time seeing you, on that vampire server event we had way back when. Glad to see you made it to this point! I've known you for a long time, and yes, you are mature, helpful, and would make good use of the Aristocrat rank. +1

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Though I feel you may be better at destroying than building, you're still a fun player who's been in this community for ages. You surely know what this rank entails and it will help you in your various projects that work toward the betterment of the server. I'll give a +1.

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have to say, who else would we get to remove these dead cities lying around the place? It always looks much tidier once you've had a crack at a town. Anyway your a fun person in game and a long time member of the community, I'm sure you will hold this rank well +1

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7
D

DieLorelei

Tearing down historic monuments of the server shouldnt be something to brag about x]
But all in all, despite having you raid me a few times, and others I'm sure, you're very friendly, and very well behaved, extremely active, and fun to have around, so +1! Fishing party friends forever xD!

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
HELLO AGAIN LagWarrior
HELLO AGAIN DieLorelei
Super_Goku
HELLO AGAIN DarkHender
HELLO AGAIN Lee_scar
what? no HELLO AGAIN for me?
on the serious note: you're a really friendly guy, fun to hang around with. I've seen you help out people by telling them certain commands, etc. You have got a fine knowledge of the server and are pretty mature when you have to.
+1 from me.

D

DarkHender

yes. just a million +1's.
You're mature when needs to be and funny as can be! You know the server rules and you play a lot!
I'd be happy to see you as an aristocat and I do think a gonkus would make a wonderful kitty. You could even get a collar with a bell on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.