Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name of your map: Glamour_Kingdom
Creator(s): theWeakGuy48 and olive44
Map size:
x: -707 y: 45 z: -1099 and x: -571 y: 45 z: -962
Round time [in seconds]: 390 seconds
Teams [Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/None]: Red, Blue, Green and Yellow
Game type [KOTH/CTF/FFA/MvM/PLR/PL/TDM]: Team Death Match(TDM)
Time of Day: 10:00
Biome [Forest/Desert/Plains/Swampland/Jungle/IcePlains/Taiga/ExtremeHills/Ocean/MushroomIsland/Hell/Sky]: I do not know what to ansver here please help me

Which blocks need to be ob [cannot be destroyed]?: All
Please provide the block IDs or the block's full name (if "all" then just state all).

Cannons [obsidian]: 0 of cannons on your map
Jumppads [endportal]: 8 of jumppads on your map
Boosters [daylight sensor]: 0 of boosters on your map
Item Spawners [chiseled stone brick]: 0 of item spawners on your map (and what each spawns)

# of 'None' Spawns: ...
# of 'Red' Spawns: x: -640 y: 5 z: -972
# of 'Blue' Spawns: x: -700 y: 5 z: -1032
# of 'Green' Spawns: x: -640 y: 5 z: -1092
# of 'Yellow' Spawns: x: -580 y:5 z: -1032
Please clearly indicate where all necessary spawns are located on the map with a beacon.

Screenshots:

Download link: /warp waterpalace
Additional comments: I and olive44 made this in flatland.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Looks good! I found this by chance while floating around the flatlands, and it looks like great fun!

The biome depends on what terrain, weather and sky you would like. Mushroom Inland and Jungle biomes have brightly coloured foliage, Sky biomes do not have a sun or a moon, and netither do Hell biomes, I think. Hell biomes have red void fog. It doesn't rain in desert biomes, and Taiga and IcePlains biomes have snowfall instead of rain. ExtremeHills is basically a Plains Biome, but with large mountains; it only makes a difference in world generation. Plains biome have little height variation in their terrain, and Forest biomes are similar, but in world generation they spawn with trees, and the foliage is a different shade of green. Swamplands have mossy shades of grass, leaves and paler water. And Oceans are failry normal, apart from genrating as pure water during world generation

• Useful
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I'm not one for a fancy map, I just need a place to put my TNT and all will be well, the map having more color or design does not add anything to it for me. It does look like a good map, but possibly make the colors a little more symmetrical.

• Agree
Reactions: EggNog

Stretford01

Out of this World
Reaction score
It's a lovely map, but I think the shear amount of blocks in front of me is quite overwhelming!
If I was to give some creative criticism, it would be: Try to stick to the key blocks/features of the map.
If you could try and listen to the opinions of the people so far, I think it would be great!

ReyvnNova

"Come buy our orchard fruits, Come buy, come buy~"
Reaction score
I actually like the colour, because I'm a sucker for colour.

I can see why some could find it to be over the top though. I would suggest switching out the emerald for yellow and lapis for redstone blocks, if you'd like a yellow/red theme. As for the actual map, I like it!

• Agree
Reactions: JKangaroo

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
First off all thanks for feedback,

Me and olive44 have made this map, and don't see whats wrong with the colours, so if someone have ideas to what we can change with the map, the idea have to focus on the actually map. ;)