General Update - Reports and Camping

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
There's been some confusion concerning both of these topics​
so we're going to take care of them all at once!​
Reporting:
If you're in a situation where you need a staff member to resolve an issue and none are present, there's a command you can use to alert the staff that you need assistance when they sign on.​
/modreq <issue>
Really simple command to use. If, for example, you've been griefed and need help, you can type /modreq My house has been majorly griefed. The next time staff signs on, they'll check the list of reports and see your's. It'll look something like this to us:

#10 Dec.22 06:00 CET by SparklyMuffinz: My house has been majorly griefed​
If you want to check the status of your report, simply type /check. If you have multiple reports, you can use /check ID (the ID being the number at the beginning of the report). We can teleport to the exact spot you made the ticket so keep that in mind!​
Camping:
Camping is defined as waiting outside/around/near/beside the area where players are expected to be. There are a few places you can camp and we'll go over if you're allowed to camp there or not:​
Not Allowed:
Waiting outside spawn for people to enter the PvP region.​
Waiting beside a player's bed for them to respawn.​
Waiting beside the spot someone logged out, waiting for them to return.​
Allowed:
Waiting outside the outskirts of a PvP protected village.​
Waiting outside a store.​
Waiting beside the portal for someone to come through.​
Excessive camping is considered to be camping the same spot more then twice a day. With all this in mind, please be mindful of how often and where you are camping.​
If you feel I missed a potential spot and need clarification, please make a post and let me know. We'll clarify and add it to the list. As normal: all questions are welcomed!​
Happy PvPing.​

cheatyface

Developer
Developer
Contributor
Reaction score
Waiting beside the spot someone logged out, waiting for them to return.
If a player logs out in the middle of nowhere, are you allowed to place lava where he/she left or dig a pit for the player to fall into?
If you're not allowed to wait at a spot where someone logged out, then I can't imagine you're allowed put a trap there either. Though if it's a pvp log, you should contact staff anyway.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
If a player logs out in the middle of nowhere, are you allowed to place lava where he/she left or dig a pit for the player to fall into?
If they PVP logged, report it to staff and see what they say.

If you just happen to know where someone logged out, I'd say no, I don't like that a player can't feel safe even logging on to the server.

Reactions: 1 person

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
If they PVP logged, report it to staff and see what they say.

If you just happen to know where someone logged out, I'd say no, I don't like that a player can't feel safe even logging on to the server.
It would remind me too much of solitude if you could.