General Report Thread

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
This is a thread to report players breaking rules when no operators are on. If you think there is something like that again ultimatenerd you can pm the HC's.

karl_ravech

Reaction score
Name: B1gB0ss1997/ nyanu
Offence: language
Comments: Out of nowhere these two had a very comical conversation, but it included some interesting words I thought would be worth sharing.
Proof:

James81818

Dat Lsmp Op
Reaction score
Player: x987654321
Rules: 9,7,2 and 4. I think he might have broken 5 as well.
Comments: I have no screenshots but he didn't join that long ago, he has been warned a few times each day, he has 24 warns and -59 rep.

• Agree
Reactions: Maxyz73

JWB101197

Reaction score
Name: DWLooney
Rules Broken: Rules 2 and 6
Comments: He glitched himself onto the roof of 'Laboratory'. After about 5 minutes, there was no sight of him and we started to suspect he was on the roof. Me, Hypeburst and others explicitly asked him if he was on the roof. He responded with 'wouldn't you like to know'. With 5 seconds left to go I decided to glitch up there to check (I know this was wrong but I wanted to see if he was breaking the rules) and sure enough, he's standing in the corner of the roof.
Proof:

EDIT: Just a few minutes ago there were two more people who had glitched onto the roof and I once again had to glitch up to get their names. I am going to report the other two in this post instead of triple posting

Name: Adamek229
Comments: At the start of the round I said that I would 'Screenshot and report anyone who glitches up onto the roof.' So they were given verbal warnings that it was illegal to go up their.
Proof: (Sorry about the unclear clarity of the picture, it may be a bit hard to read.)

Name: danieldrent
Comments: This player was on the roof at the same time as Adamek, so the comments above apply to danieldrent as well.
Proof:

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Names: goth12, theomshmogl, jamesRgarside

Offence: Insulting/arguments

Comment: They were fighting in chat for a long time that was not pleasant. I missed the first part, and then forgot to take screenshots, but still took a lot.

iMaarten6

Reaction score
Name: leicestercity

Offence: Rule 6

Comments: As you can see as soon as I spot him he asks for help. Though the timer is already on 4 minutes left which probably means he has been sitting there for whole of that round, trying to survive and not telling anyone. Either way, rule #6 is broken.

Proof:

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
Name: leicestercity

Offence: Rule 6

Comments: As you can see as soon as I spot him he asks for help. Though the timer is already on 4 minutes left which probably means he has been sitting there for whole of that round, trying to survive and not telling anyone. Either way, rule #6 is broken.

Proof:
Thank you for posting the evidence. Glad to help.

To add on, leicestercity had also respawned on the map hipporun. Most likely in an attempt to re-try the bottom map jumpcourse. This user has been placed on watchlist with rep -1000.

FWD

Reaction score
( Sorry i couldnt get a screenshot ) Leice was in that glitch every round for 5-6 rounds and kept Pm-ing me saying " Bull dont speak a word of this, or you'll regret it! "
He also lag pillars alot, and pretends to " Accidently " glitch

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
( Sorry i couldnt get a screenshot ) Leice was in that glitch every round for 5-6 rounds and kept Pm-ing me saying " Bull dont speak a word of this, or you'll regret it! "
He also lag pillars alot, and pretends to " Accidently " glitch
When did this happen it would help me find logs.